closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Yet another smash and grab in London

Yet another smash and grab in London

This seems to be happening more often https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lers-raid.html

All very disconcerting. At least Spencer found his watch on the floor!

Craftsman
    From instagram 'The Hour House' looks to be one of the officialwatches.co.uk stores.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Its our OW Duke Street branch.

10.30 this morning, mopeds and sledgehammers. Nobody hurt. Display stock taken in a smash and grab from inside the shop. Spencer in the vault.

Master
    Glad no one was seriously hurt.

Slight OT but related to the videos in the article. I really do enjoy watching the police ram into those little scrotes.

Master
    Always sorry to read of this and I hope that all recover quickly from it.

There are many recoveries, arrests and convictions which follow these incidents. It is a shame that they are not reported with equal relish, or fresh slops of idiots might not keep trying it.

Do please share the watch numbers directly / publicly here as soon as they are known.

H

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Compiling now H
    I believe a couple of the robbers have been caught but this is hearsay and as yet not confirmed.

Master
    I often wonder if display only units could be made for shop windows, all show but no go, then the good stuff kept locked up safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitfitter View Post
    I often wonder if display only units could be made for shop windows, all show but no go, then the good stuff kept locked up safe.
    Rolex solves this problem by not having any desirable models in stores.

But in all seriousness display models and an online ordering system would seem logical for brand owned boutiques.

Master
    I think Spencer is somewhat exaggerating the value of his 16520.

Zenith Daytonas aren’t that much are they?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisparker View Post
    Rolex solves this problem by not having any desirable models in stores..
    Very good 👌🏻

I give up. Who the f*** is Spencer Matthews?
    F.T.F.A.

Apprentice
    What a great way to get exposure for a C lister that no one can remember.

Hope your guys are ok Verv...
    Cheers..
    Jase

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    I give up. Who the f*** is Spencer Matthews?
    I googled him and then lost interest, any harm to him may have been a bonus.

Master
    I would be so mad if this happened to my store, I think these store owners should have baseball bats (and a glove & ball) for that lunch time game in the park, and would be within their rights to defend themselves with the first thing that comes to hand. It’s actually really nasty getting hit on the helmet and they’d have a bigger target too. They’re way less agile and have less visibility kitted up to ride a bike and I’m amazed more people aren’t ready to tackle them.

The only people I’ve seen stand their ground was an old lady with a handbag and a bloke who kept kicking them off a scooter. Everyone just stands there filming & watching it, it’s not like they’ve got guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitfitter View Post
    I googled him and then lost interest, any harm to him may have been a bonus.
    Nice - you should be proud of yourself.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    Hope your guys are ok Verv...
    Yeah all ok Jason, thanks
    3 arrests and some watches recovered so far.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by barty9 View Post
    This seems to be happening more often https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lers-raid.html

All very disconcerting. At least Spencer found his watch on the floor!
    And The Mail allowed him to plug his diamond venture, Eden Rocks. How very accommodating of the paper.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jameswrx View Post
    I would be so mad if this happened to my store, I think these store owners should have baseball bats (and a glove & ball) for that lunch time game in the park, and would be within their rights to defend themselves with the first thing that comes to hand. It’s actually really nasty getting hit on the helmet and they’d have a bigger target too. They’re way less agile and have less visibility kitted up to ride a bike and I’m amazed more people aren’t ready to tackle them.

The only people I’ve seen stand their ground was an old lady with a handbag and a bloke who kept kicking them off a scooter. Everyone just stands there filming & watching it, it’s not like they’ve got guns.
    Riding gear is pretty armoured these days - I know as fell off my bike and barely felt it although was low speed (front tyre washed out on diesel). One of them did attack a van with a machete and smashed the window as the driver was calling 999 so I think adrenalin is running pretty high in these guys vs the witnesses.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by verv View Post
    Compiling now H
    I believe a couple of the robbers have been caught but this is hearsay and as yet not confirmed.
    So,will they be locked up.........NO and that's why it goes on and on and..............until someone IS hurt or murdered!.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jameswrx View Post

Calm down Jackie Chan!

They probably don't have guns. They do have hammers. They possibly have knives. No watch is worth dying for.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave O'Sullivan View Post
    Calm down Jackie Chan!

They probably don't have guns. They do have hammers. They possibly have knives. No watch is worth dying for.
    They had sledge hammers and a machete, good luck!

Craftsman
    This is how to deal with that sort of scrote https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=3xHB_1559199898

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB687 View Post
    This is how to deal with that sort of scrote https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=3xHB_1559199898
    Superb
    But then one of the little shttts realises he has a cut knee and soes the police officer in are mad workd

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

sad, really sad.

Rumour has it, they were after warranty cards, hang tags and stickers that’s why they discarded Spencer's watch. Oh vey!
    Fas est ab hoste doceri