closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any Welsh/Bristol tzer's near Abbergavenny, Monmouthshire who could do me a favour?

Any Welsh/Bristol tzer's near Abbergavenny, Monmouthshire who could do me a favour?

I've spotted an item closing tomorrow pm on ebay at around 9pm (Tue 28th May) - but the chap will only do "collection only".

Location is described as "APPROX 45 MINUTES FROM BRISTOL AND 25 MINUTES FROM J24 OF THE M4 Motorway"

Anyone live near there who would be willing to collect and parcel it up for me?... Happy to cover fuel/time and a bit extra to fund your watch habit!

( oh.... and the item... nothing dodgy - its a damaged/repairable robotic mower that took a swim in a river! At the price... its worth it for the spares alone )
    Last edited by JohnnyE; 27th May 2019 at 23:56.

All sorted ( and thanks to those who PM'd )

Only just seen this - live in Abergavenny if plan doesn't come through give me a shout

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RitchieUK View Post
    Only just seen this - live in Abergavenny if plan doesn't come through give me a shout

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the offer Ritchie... Looks like the seller will send via parcel force to me OK in the end. Won the auction and bagged myself a 1 day old Husqvarna robotic mower for £156!

Only problem......

.... It took a swim in a river 😂

Should be a bit of fun trying to revive it.