closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Damasko DC-82

Master

Damasko DC-82

I have been collecting for the past 5 years and have always been agonising over finding an EZM1.
    I came close once but was a few minutes too late. And I finally managed to acquire a nice 3H dialed one last week.

I was thrilled when sinn introduced the EZM1.1 until I realised that it was made from steel and was almost 43mm in diameter. A bit too big for my skinny wrist.
    I was contemplating the acquisition of a damasko DC80 which was a bit smaller at 42mm but the lack of date always put me off.
    I just read that they introduced the DC82 which is exactly the same model with the addition of a date complication.
    Crown and pushers on the right hand side but central minutes chronograph brings it quite close to the EZM1 and EZM1.1.
    It doesn’t pack all the technology both the EZM1 or EZM1.1 pack, but it makes for a great more economical alternative.
    At £2500 from Jura watches it really feels like great value for money...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ar.parask; 27th May 2019 at 13:59.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Love these. According to the WUS forum, DC86 is imminent. If it looks like it did when first announced about 6 years ago, I’m in. I also like the way Damasko will allow customisation.

Craftsman
    I do like the DC80, they look fantastic with the green accents.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaEchoAlpha View Post
    I do like the DC80, they look fantastic with the green accents.
    The DC86 replicated all the functionality of the lemania 5100 while introducing a more desirable subdial arrangement.
    I think the Bell and Ross Blackbird, special edition did the same using a 2894 modular movement...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done on the 3H, it’s a beaut.

Master
    That's very nice and a good example of Damasko getting it right, although a splash of red would make it even better. I find their watches fall into clear like or dislike for me in the same way that Sinn's do, which isn't surprising.
    When Damasko captures what's best about the design simplicity of Sinn with their hardened steel technology then I think they have Sinn beat.