closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Airking 34mm

Rolex Airking 34mm

I currently wear a 37mm Grand Seiko as my day to day watch and as I turn 30 later this year would like to get another addition as a birthday gift to myself. A simple model Rolex is top of my list and I have been considering the older 34mm Air Kings, as good versions can be had for under 3k. I have a small 6.3 inch and wondered if other small wrist owners could show off some wrist shots or give their opinions? I do plan to pop into London to hopefully try one on in not too long. I do worry I might find 34mm too small but we shall see! Happy Bank Holiday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    This is my 14010 on an under 7" wrist.
    Not had it on for a while and it started, as it usually does, after one turn of the crown.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    Sorry no pics but I wore a 34mm Airking daily from 1978 to 2003 - I no longer have it, but it was a lovely, understated watch with a grey sunburst dial. My wrist is 7 and a bit inches and I didn't find it too small at all.

I occasionally wear a 31mm Pioneer (currently in SC with a wrist shot included https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...9ct-gold-watch) - that definitely has a small-but-vintage vibe about it but the Airking never felt vintage in any way.

Trying one on is the best way to find out if it's for you.

ATB

Jon

Journeyman
    Brother in law is a tad over 6ft, and I’d imagine not small wristed, and his doesn’t wear anything like the 34mm would suggest. It’s a great looking watch.

My old 5500 which I sold, to my eternal regret. I never felt it was too small.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonK View Post
    My old 5500 which I sold, to my eternal regret. I never felt it was too small.

Very much like mine but mine is the "super precision",a superb dress watch without doubt.Mine is a 1959 (birth year) with the butterfly 1030 movement.

Quote Originally Posted by RD200 View Post
    This is my 14010 on an under 7" wrist.
    Not had it on for a while and it started, as it usually does, after one turn of the crown.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk
    I have to say, considering my wrist is quite a bit smaller than yours I don’t think it will be a huge issue. That looks really good on your wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk