closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Play-offs

Master
    Blog Entries

Play-offs

Get in there Tranmere. Super white army climb the ladder.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Off to see Sunderland play in theirs tomorrow. First football game I've been to in about 25 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave O'Sullivan View Post
    Off to see Sunderland play in theirs tomorrow. First football game I've been to in about 25 years!
    Ha’way the lads!

Fingers crossed for the Black Cats

Well I’ll be sitting with Charlton. Mate had a spare ticket and as they’re the local side I thought why not?
    Then it’s off to Madrid next Saturday for the real thing!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave O'Sullivan View Post
    I’ll no doubt see you there - off with my youngest son.

Look out for me, I’ll be the one in a red and white striped shirt.

Ha’way!!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Well I’ll be sitting with Charlton. Mate had a spare ticket and as they’re the local side I thought why not?
    Then it’s off to Madrid next Saturday for the real thing!
    Wow, not jealous of the latter end of your sentence at all.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevieb View Post
    I’ll no doubt see you there - off with my youngest son.

Look out for me, I’ll be the one in a red and white striped shirt.

Ha’way!!
    I'll be the one not in a red and white shirt asking what off-side means!

Far have I travelled, many games have I seen...………...………...

not the best game for a neutral. that og was shocking! both sides didn’t play well. the least worse side won.
    hard luck on the mackems. club that size with their support should be in the premiership.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    not the best game for a neutral. that og was shocking! both sides didn’t play well. the least worse side won.
    hard luck on the mackems. club that size with their support should be in the premiership.
    Wudda, shudda, cudda!

They're no bigger than Forest, Villa, Derby, Sheff Wed and I could go on. You're in the PL if you deserve to be, not because of the size of the club you might be.

mate i agree. no team has a god given right to be in the PL. you get there on merit. but if you think Derby, Sheffield Wed are a bigger club than Sunderland then you are seriously mistaken

We won't get into defining a big club as nobody has been able to do that yet. We'll agree to disagree.

Such a shame for the sad ones.

Yours,
    A. Magpie.

;-)
    F.T.F.A.

Blog Entries
    Well done Villa…. Exciting match

That McGinn is pretty good!

Craftsman
    Well done villa.............. Now its all about Saturday.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Superb outcome for Villa - having been through it a few years ago as a Norwich fan I know there’s no better game to win, most exciting way to get to the prem

Having said that more than delighted to have avoided the playoffs this time we’ve been promoted, think my heart is better off for not having been through the stress!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennersf View Post
    Superb outcome for Villa - having been through it a few years ago as a Norwich fan I know there’s no better game to win, most exciting way to get to the prem

Having said that more than delighted to have avoided the playoffs this time we’ve been promoted, think my heart is better off for not having been through the stress!
    Most fun way to get promoted I’d say…. It’s always the team with momentum who comes though…

Norwich look to have a good team…. Big step up though…

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Most fun way to get promoted I’d say…. It’s always the team with momentum who comes though…

Norwich look to have a good team…. Big step up though…
    It’s been an amazing season, hugely entertaining football from a youthful and enthusiastic team full of togetherness

Next season could be savage though!

Much as it will be hard to watch given we’ve made it clear we’re not going to spend big, I would take getting hammered every week and relegated in order to fill the coffers and guarantee our financial survival for a few seasons

So many over leveraged clubs in the championship I’m delighted we’ve managed to somehow magic together a promotion this time around on a relative shoestring

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennersf View Post
    It’s been an amazing season, hugely entertaining football from a youthful and enthusiastic team full of togetherness

Next season could be savage though!

Much as it will be hard to watch given we’ve made it clear we’re not going to spend big, I would take getting hammered every week and relegated in order to fill the coffers and guarantee our financial survival for a few seasons

So many over leveraged clubs in the championship I’m delighted we’ve managed to somehow magic together a promotion this time around on a relative shoestring
    Team ethic can get you along way…. Paul has sent me numerous clips of various sections of free flowing football…. You look like a promising outfit. It would be nice to see a new approach next season and I hope you stick to your guns…. Enjoy it Henry

Money spent still remains the biggest indicator of whether you’ll have a successful season or not, but you’re right, it shouldn’t be spent in a way that will impact your future

Norwich have done an amazing job this season but at Villa we like to do it the hard way...

Saying that, Grealish is one of our own, McGinn cost under £3million, El Ghazi is on loan and available to buy on a free, Steer (the goalie) was our third choice at the start of the season and sent on loan and (as Baggies fans will testify) has been instrumental to our change in form. Both our CBs are on loan, as is our main striker, we have one hell of a big rebuild job on our hands this summer.
    "A man of little significance"

Blog Entries
    Well done the Villa for securing promotion although they sailed very close to the wind towards the end!

Well done Villa, a proper old top division side.

Now it gets hard!
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Had a great day yesterday.the elation at the final whistle was a special feeling.
    Lots of money now available and I am sure it will be used wisely by Sir Dean.

What a day Monday was, although the last ten minutes were utter hell. Looking forward to seeing what Sir Deano can achieve next season. First order of business, get Mings signed up!