closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Somewhere to eat

Master

Somewhere to eat

I’ll be travelling up from South Wales to Warrington on Tuesday and I’ll be going the less monotonous route up through wales following the A483. I’ll have my two kids with me due to it being half term, and inevitably we’ll need to stop somewhere for a bit of grub on the way.
    Any recommendations of good food along that route? We probably won’t need to stop before Llandrindod Wells or Newtown.
    Cheers.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Children in tow - one of the chains (McD, BK, KFC, )? Or do you want something more upmarket- gastroranking might have options?
    Last edited by Suds; 25th May 2019 at 16:41.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Suds View Post
    Children in tow - one of the chains (McD, BK, KFC, )? Or do you want something more upmarket- gastroranking might have options?
    There is a McD’s about half way. My boy likes it but my daughter doesn’t, so it has to be a family friendly pub or something like that.
    Never heard of gastroranking before, I’ll have a look.

Not sure how much help this is but I used the A49 route recently.
    Just North of Leominster there was a cafe attached to a wooly mammoth exhibition.
    There was a woodland trail and other exhibits. Unfortunately I didn’t take that much notice of the surroundings but the food was very good . I’m sure I’d be able totrackiton the Sat Nav if it’s any use

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post
    Not sure how much help this is but I used the A49 route recently.
    Just North of Leominster there was a cafe attached to a wooly mammoth exhibition.
    There was a woodland trail and other exhibits. Unfortunately I didn’t take that much notice of the surroundings but the food was very good . I’m sure I’d be able totrackiton the Sat Nav if it’s any use
    That’s a different route to the one I will be taking but thank you anyway.