closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Knives Down, Bikes Up - BikeStormz 8 in Central London next Sat 1st of June..

Master

Knives Down, Bikes Up - BikeStormz 8 in Central London next Sat 1st of June..

Might want to avoid Tower Bridge and the Embankment area (if you're driving), next Saturday (1st of June) as BikeStormz 8 will be taking off there. Thousands of youngsters will be meeting up on their bikes to ride together and show off their mad skills..
    I imagine if you're sat in a jam there it might seem a bit intimidating, with some surly looking youngsters pulling one handed wheelie's next to your car, but the aims of the event are all well intentioned;

It is the most talked about and respected youth bike event in the UK and its influence and reach is fast spreading across the world,” says BikeStormz.

Launched in 2015, BikeStormz’s central message is ‘Knives Down, Bikes Up’ and its organisers have big plans for it, aiming to turn the style of riding participants employ – one-handed wheelies being one example – into a sport in its own right, as well as exporting the concept throughout the world.

That first ride drew 400 participants to the capital, but thousands now take part – BikeStormz says that by next year, it expects to attract 10,000 riders.

“Our mission is to create a sport that will engage and encourage young people to become skilled, professional experts doing something they love.

“The hope is that engaging in this sport will increase confidence and commitment among young people and reduce the number of them involved in knife crime,” it adds.

Should be a real sight to see if you're a bystander there... you think it's a movie but you know it is real..

https://road.cc/content/news/259582-...8-london-video

of course they should adopt this classic dancehall hit as their sound;
    Early B, One Wheel Wheelie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ztQJPXuFH4
    Last edited by bry nylon; 25th May 2019 at 06:54.

Craftsman
    So these youths who don't have any money and have been using knives to mug people and be involved in drug gangs etc can now afford bikes and the £600 or so it generally costs to pass your test nowadays? Sounds legit.

I wouldn't want to piss on the poor little souls fireworks but if I was the Police I'd been checking every single bike there to see if it was stolen. Bike crime is an epidemic proportions at the moment. Not just stealing them but also using them for crime.

I don't think anyone would disagree trying to get these lads out of knife related crime is a good idea but actually it's just creating a different problem.

Master
    Test? It’s for push bikes not motorcycles Isn’t it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Apologies,I thought it was the group of young motorbike riders who do a similar thing.