closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New Swatch Group Building in Biel/Bienne

Master

New Swatch Group Building in Biel/Bienne

Thought some of you might want to see this; I was driving through Biel earlier this week and saw the new building Swatch are putting up. Pictures don't do it justice (a - because they're terrible and b - you need to see it from a distance); it's going to look like a snake working its way through the landscape and it really does look like it from a distance. It's right next to the Omega museum so if you ever visit you'll be able to see it from afar. It joins into another building that is all glass on one side so you can see all the goings on inside. I also believe it will have small brand boutiques inside.

Did Chinese workers make it? Just kidding.
    Sounds impressive. Thanks for posting. Will see if there are more images on the net.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    Did Chinese workers make it? Just kidding.
    Sounds impressive. Thanks for posting. Will see if there are more images on the net.
    That made me chuckle :) Most likely Eastern Europeans! It's really impressive in the metal. Definitely worth a visit.

It looks like it's been up a while, either that or the panels have stained very quickly!