closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Window shopping for Rolex

Master

Window shopping for Rolex

Happen to be in Hatton garden with the wife, getting her engagement ring cleaned at the setting tightened. We spent 10 minutes window shopping after just to give our toddler a chance to stretch her legs (worked brilliantly, she is now sound asleep as we grab a coffee in Costa). Wife enjoyed looking at Sparkly things but I was interested in the watches galore that you can't usually find in stock in the ADs. Numerous audermars piguet Royal Oak (just as ugly in the flesh), patek nautilus', batman on oyster and numerous Hulk, along with black subs, TT subs and dress Rolex galore.
    Wife's opinion... Get a Hulk, the green is lovely. Hmm, now to get on a list, haha.

Blog Entries
    Can't recall watch shopping in Hatton garden, how do the prices compare to say burlington arcade?

Master
    lots of shops there with windows full of watches, but no prices on display. Since I was only window shopping and with the little'un Ididn't go in and enquire I'm afraid. My guess is it would be much better pricing than the arcade, but thats purely a guess. Still gong to be far above rrp though I'm sure