closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Everest new bracelet

Apprentice
    I've had an Expedition for a few months but have never worn it with the bracelet. I'm just trying it out now and I've found a wee issue on sizing for me. With three links out and in the last micro adjust it is a touch too tight (185mm wrist).

There are 5 micro adjustment holes so you'd think adding a link would give a solution but... the rivets stop the extra link from going in the clasp. I'm thinking the obvious solution is to file down the rivets on one link but this seems a bit brutal. Am I missing anything here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Swayndo View Post
    I've had an Expedition for a few months but have never worn it with the bracelet. I'm just trying it out now and I've found a wee issue on sizing for me. With three links out and in the last micro adjust it is a touch too tight (185mm wrist).

There are 5 micro adjustment holes so you'd think adding a link would give a solution but... the rivets stop the extra link from going in the clasp. I'm thinking the obvious solution is to file down the rivets on one link but this seems a bit brutal. Am I missing anything here?
    I believe that is the most common solution, it has been explained in more detail in another thread.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    I believe that is the most common solution, it has been explained in more detail in another thread.
    Thanks [mention]number2 [/mention] have now found it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Swayndo View Post

I just took a couple of measurements off the bracelet, and if you removed the two opposing faux rivets to get that link to fit further inside the clasp it's approx. 0.75mm of material either side. I removed a link either side of the clasp and this gives me a perfect fit for my size wrist ( a smidge over 7"), but I would have no hesitation in filing off the faux rivets if I needed to. That said I took the external AR off a Sinn 656 with a Dremmel when it started to come away, so I'm not averse to that sort of thing.
    F.T.F.A.

Journeyman

Arrow

Does this buckle fit the 40mm version bracelet as well?
    If so, would it be possible to order it separately?

Quote Originally Posted by Incursore View Post
    Does this buckle fit the 40mm version bracelet as well?
    If so, would it be possible to order it separately?
    The new bracelet tapers down to 16mm at the clasp end, so I'm afraid it won't fit a bigger bracelet.