closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Offshore Field Engineer size/strap help please.

Apprentice

Offshore Field Engineer size/strap help please.

Hi

I love the look of this watch.

I am just a little concerned about the size and also I could not find any photos of it on a nato (my strap of choice) - would appreciate any photos any one has.

I contacted Lorne (the company owner) and he said I was welcome to try his on if I was ever in London - but That is not likely any time soon.

Thanks in advance.

Nigel

Mines on a watch steward strap... Pretty much like a NATO. Hang on I'll get some pics taken here for you.

Here you go... this is mine, on a 7" wrist. Sharp lug angle means it sits perfectly on the wrist

If you need any more pics - or to see it on the Teju or bracelet, just ask.

Apprentice
    [QUOTE=JohnnyE;5103337]Here you go... this is mine, on a 7" wrist. Sharp lug angle means it sits perfectly on the wrist

If you need any more pics - or to see it on the Teju or bracelet, just ask.

Cheers - it looks good on the strap.

Thanks for taking the time to post the pics.

Nigel.

That looks fantastic Johnny, I would be tempted to give that a go

Quote Originally Posted by mondie View Post
    That looks fantastic Johnny, I would be tempted to give that a go
    They're brilliant... And not that expensive. Got a pair of them here on SC for £30. They are REALLY comfortable, being made from elastic webbing. You get to enjoy the display back too.

The Teju strap was surprisingly easy to remove too... Nice and supple, so I just worked the springbar removal tool in from the top side.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyE View Post
    Plenty of info and pics here Nigel: https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...essional+ranks

Thanks.

Nigel.

Offshore Field Engineer size/strap help please.

Hi Nigel.

The Field Engineer is a fantastic watch that punches well above it's weight. Shortly after I picked up mine (# 131), I posted an extremely photo-heavy full review of it. It’s post no. 112 in the link that Johnny provides above.

With regards to the strap situation I'm very biased because I hate NATOs with a passion, and really don't think it would do the watch justice. However that's just me, so feel free to ignore my opinion... just don't ignore the watch :)

Simon
    Last edited by mycroft; 19th May 2019 at 21:11.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by mycroft View Post
    Hi Nigel.

The Field Engineer is a fantastic watch that punches well above it's weight. Shortly after I picked up mine (# 131), I posted an extremely photo-heavy full review of it. It’s post no. 112 in the link that Johnny provides above.

With regards to the strap situation I'm very biased because I hate NATOs with a passion, and really don't think it would do the watch justice. However that's just me, so feel free to ignore my opinion... just don't ignore the watch :)

Simon

Thanks - I sometimes love hate the look of nato - but they are so comfy.

Nigel.