closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega Seamaster Chrono Launched

Omega Seamaster Chrono Launched

I think with the new Speedmaster, we all missed the new two dial chrono launch of the Seamaster. They have it in all metals and rose gold with a black bezel, which has been done to compete with the Rolex Yachtmaster. At 20k that version of the watch is 44mm and I am sure with discount could be bought new for 16k. Looks very nice and well made, I particularly like the Rose agold bi metal at 9k, but I think 7k will easily be achievable. IMHO I think this is a better watch than the very thick PO, it is also a step up in engineering.

https://www.omegawatches.com/en-gb/w...ection/product

Master
    Diver/chrono always seemed wrong...

Somewhere along the last few years the Seamaster has overtaken the Planet Ocean for being a more interesting watch. Hopefully this means the PO is up for a refresh soon.

These look good - the all gold one looks fantastic. Pricey as ever of course.

44mm = missed opportunity.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    Huge 9900 movement in it - doubt it could be smaller. But agree in principle! A 41/2mm version would have been better

Craftsman
    Looks pretty good .It's large but managable and the price is reasonable.At least you will be able to buy it in a shop

Sent from my moto g(7) play using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IanBear View Post
    Huge 9900 movement in it - doubt it could be smaller. But agree in principle! A 41/2mm version would have been better
    I don't think we have seen a 9900 movement in anything other than 44mm. Not sure if we'll see Omega bring out a newer smaller chrono movement anytime soon however. Cost too much and they can milk this for a while longer.

Master
    My mistake, misread... apologies

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Master
    How much????

Journeyman
    nah, dont like it

Quote Originally Posted by Croman View Post
    nah, dont like it
    Congrats, nice sprint👍

Master
    Nice looking watch but 10% too big for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 33JS View Post
    Diver/chrono always seemed wrong...
    Agreed.

Master
    If this was available on blue rubber strap and at £3700 I’d be all over it.
    They are lovely but hitting 20k for the gold versions feels very high. I suppose for all second hand owners of Seamasters it might up value their watch’s though.
    I wonder if Omega are trying to replicate the growth of Speedmaster residuals / desirability with the Seamaster range
    bbva compass locations

Quote Originally Posted by Mark lowman View Post
    If this was available on blue rubber strap and at £3700 I’d be all over it.
    They are lovely but hitting 20k for the gold versions feels very high. I suppose for all second hand owners of Seamasters it might up value their watch’s though.
    I wonder if Omega are trying to replicate the growth of Speedmaster residuals / desirability with the Seamaster range
    bbva compass locations
    As these bracelets do not taper, they can be an absolute nightmare to wear and I reckon even more so with these chronos. Am sure a good solid after market will doable. Just need to work on the price!

Apprentice
    Seamaster is unageing classic. By the way can anybody tell me where i could find to buy Omega Seamaster De Ville. I know it is quite rare, but i want to buy it for my boyfriend birthday. I have some time ( half year to find). So maybe someone knows reliable seller?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Cofeina View Post
    Seamaster is unageing classic. By the way can anybody tell me where i could find to buy Omega Seamaster De Ville. I know it is quite rare, but i want to buy it for my boyfriend birthday. I have some time ( half year to find). So maybe someone knows reliable seller?
    Do you mean vintage Seamaster Deville’s ? If so Chrono 24 have plenty . Though these are effectively dress style watches at 36mm. The Seamaster range has included very dainty ( by today’s standards ) models from the late 50’s and through the 60’s as well as professional diving watches like the SM300 and PLO Prof.