closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 141

Thread: Tudor BB58 Request

  1. #51
    Master senwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,560
    I ordered a GMT and a 58 from Fraser Hart in Leeds. Put 10% deposits on both (GMT on 14/6, 58 17/6). I was quoted a month for the GMT as I was next on the list and 3-4 months on the 58

    I collected my GMT on Monday (it arrived Saturday) and was told they had been chasing the 58. They have said they hope it will arrive in the next 2-4 weeks which would be less than initial estimate.

    Lists aren't that big for these if you find the right place.

  2. #52
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    SE UK
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by RD200 View Post
    Which dealers have you been in ??
    I'm waiting till my shifts change next week till I have a look see.
    I have so far checked out :-

    Prestons
    Chisholm Hunter
    Burrells
    Robert Gatward
    Wakefields

    Going to be casting my net wider - unless someone can point me in the right direction!

  3. #53
    Fingers crossed for you guys wanting one. Had mine now for nearly a month & apart from a few afternoons, and a Sunday once a week with the Panerai, itís been my daily. Only issue and this is just deal diving, bathtime fun with the little one, & fighting the buggy to get in the car. The bracelet marks very easy, clasp showing lots of signs and marks on the h links. My only concern, I know this will happen over time just didnít expect that many that innocuously!


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  4. #54

    Question on warranty card

    Quick question here, and It's probably a stupid one.But I've just gone through the box some more whilst looking for something else and can see the warranty card hasn't been completed when I bought this watch. It has the dealer stamp on WoS, but not the date of my details is this common? Should this be something I can complete? It's the 1st brand new watch I've bought so apologies if covered elsewhere.

    Thanks Brad

  5. #55
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,313
    Mine was filled out. Nip back and ask them to do it.

  6. #56
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    278
    Or fill it in when convenient ;)

    I suppose it doesnít make any difference, Iím sure they have the invoice in their systems

  7. #57
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    271
    Mine wasnít filled out, they swiped it on the card machine to activate the warranty and register it. He said itís something new and he thought eventually might not even get a warranty card as such just a scannable thing

  8. #58
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    320
    I havenít tried the BB58 on a bracelet but the strap version is nice and light to wear. There is one in the window in Brussels if anyone is in the area

  9. #59
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    SE UK
    Posts
    145
    Anyone in the South East still looking for a BB58 at the moment??

  10. #60
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    142
    I got offered one of these on bracelet at my AD. Iím based in Berkshire and have pmed a few of the WTB forumers. First come first served - just doing the forum a favour.

  11. #61
    Journeyman boris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    East Anglia, UK
    Posts
    203

    Tudor BB58 Request

    One available in Bury St Edmunds on bracelet. Only one AD, do not hard to track down. Got the call earlier but turned it down due to having bought the GMT earlier in the year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #62
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    65
    I spotted one on bracelet in the window of Goldsmiths yesterday. Very tempting, especially as my main complaint of my BB GMT is the sheer weight of the thing and otherwise I love it.

  13. #63
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by McBeardy View Post
    Searching for a BB58 on a bracelet, and looking to pick up fairly soon, however my local AD has quoted me Christmas time possible, another AD close to me mentioned March next year and one more mentioned a year from today. I didn't realise the waiting list was that long. Does anyone know and ADs in the South East/ London that have one in stock. Don't want to pay over RRP, although if everywhere i enquiry is mentioning a year, I'm debating whether to just wait, & possibly pick a Moonwatch instead in a few months (Its a belated gift to celebrate the birth of my daughter and birthday).

    Thanks guys, Brad
    On a totally random note, I was in harrods a couple of weeks ago. Nothing doing for Rolex but I got talking to the guy on the Tudor concession. Initially, nothing doing. But we got to talking about watches anyway and after ten mins or so, he said he had a BB58 and a BBGMT in stock. They were available to buy there and then.

    Goodness knows why not immediately, but worth a thought? Iím sure they get good stuff through the door all the time. It only takes one buyer to drop out to get lucky.

  14. #64
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ewell UK
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by PSTW View Post
    On a totally random note, I was in harrods a couple of weeks ago. Nothing doing for Rolex but I got talking to the guy on the Tudor concession. Initially, nothing doing. But we got to talking about watches anyway and after ten mins or so, he said he had a BB58 and a BBGMT in stock. They were available to buy there and then.

    Goodness knows why not immediately, but worth a thought? Iím sure they get good stuff through the door all the time. It only takes one buyer to drop out to get lucky.

    That's interesting I was also in Harrods just over a week ago and had a chat with one of the managers there about getting my name on the list for the BB58 on bracel. Gave me his card with mobile number on it and I filled out a form to register interest. He then pulls 8 out of a draw and said they were all allocated, let me try one on and said it will be about 3 months. Maybe I went it a few days after you or it's just luck of the draw if you get offered one that someone may have turned down!!

  15. #65
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    530
    It is all a game isnt't it!

    Harrods certainly do seem to have a steady supply of Tudor items. I was initially on the list for the GMT and they did call eventually (think about 6 months later) but by that time I had satisfied those requirements.

    I am still considering going for the 58 as something about it just looks so right!

  16. #66
    Master senwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by senwar View Post
    I ordered a GMT and a 58 from Fraser Hart in Leeds. Put 10% deposits on both (GMT on 14/6, 58 17/6). I was quoted a month for the GMT as I was next on the list and 3-4 months on the 58

    I collected my GMT on Monday (it arrived Saturday) and was told they had been chasing the 58. They have said they hope it will arrive in the next 2-4 weeks which would be less than initial estimate.

    Lists aren't that big for these if you find the right place.
    So Iím still waiting for my 58. To be fair they quote 3-4 months so roughly in the middle of that. However I see quite a few of these cropping up recently. Are any of you aware of quick turnarounds or ones that have been sold by Fraser Hart anywhere? Bracelet version. Donít want to change from my ordered one but just interested to know.

  17. #67
    Craftsman ajdh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Posts
    262
    When I was picking up my 50Y Apollo 11 a few weeks ago, Beverbrooks had one in the window on bracelet. My friend saw one in the window and immediately bought it. I liked it so much, I put my name down for one.

  18. #68
    Master watch-nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South of Birminham and north of Luton
    Posts
    4,144
    Hey folks

    There is a BB58 on a bracelet and one on leather in goldsmiths in center MK in the window for those on the hunt for one.

    Regards

    Dave


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #69
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    1
    I'm still looking for a bracelet BB58. Anybody notice one available now?

  20. #70
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ewell UK
    Posts
    83
    Just had a call from WOS on Regnt street, there is one available now on bracelet. I managed to get mine a week ago from Selfridges so,turned it down. I was only on each list for 4 weeks so they are coming up quickly. Might be worth a call to see if any others on the list have turned it down!!

  21. #71
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewellblue View Post
    Just had a call from WOS on Regnt street, there is one available now on bracelet. I managed to get mine a week ago from Selfridges so,turned it down. I was only on each list for 4 weeks so they are coming up quickly. Might be worth a call to see if any others on the list have turned it down!!
    Bugger!!
    North/South divide

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  22. #72
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ewell UK
    Posts
    83
    I'm still on one more list, not sure what the protocol is here but would be more than happy to buy it when it comes up and pass it on at list?

    Quote Originally Posted by RD200 View Post
    Bugger!!
    North/South divide

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  23. #73
    Speaking with a few ADís I know the 58 seems to be delivered in batches only a couple of times a year so supply will possibly dry up again soon until the next batch.
    Last edited by boring_sandwich; 16th October 2019 at 17:28.

  24. #74
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewellblue View Post
    I'm still on one more list, not sure what the protocol is here but would be more than happy to buy it when it comes up and pass it on at list?
    Very decent of you but I've ordered a 1926 for my missus and xmas will be fine for them both.

    Thanks again

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  25. #75
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    271
    Lakeside had a BB58 on bracelet in window this week

  26. #76
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,124
    Quote Originally Posted by strell View Post
    Lakeside had a BB58 on bracelet in window this week
    Think thatís try on only? At least it was when I was there a few months ago.

  27. #77
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    SE UK
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by boring_sandwich View Post
    Speaking with a few ADís I know the 58 seems to be delivered in batches only a couple of times a year so supply will possibly dry up again soon until the next batch.
    An AD I spoke to this week, told me that the BB58 availability has slowed down & their last 2 deliveries from Tudor contained no 58's.

  28. #78
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Harpenden
    Posts
    173
    Still looking for one of these. Just registered interest with WoS regent street, but if anyone knows one coming up in London or the South East, do let me know!

  29. #79
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    267
    There's a 58 on bracelet in Mappin & Webb (Glasgow) today!

  30. #80
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    106
    Mappin and Webb at the bottom of Bond Street have just very recently started stocking Tudor so could be worth a call!

  31. #81
    Master senwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,560
    Finally got my call today. Collecting Thursday.

  32. #82
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by senwar View Post
    Finally got my call today. Collecting Thursday.
    How long has it been and from where ?

    Just found your earlier posts.Fraser Hart, Leeds ?

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RD200; 18th October 2019 at 16:58.

  33. #83
    Master senwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by RD200 View Post
    How long has it been and from where ?

    Just found your earlier posts.Fraser Hart, Leeds ?

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Yes from there. Ordered on 17th June and was told it would be just over a month. Been a bit annoying waiting and kept being putting back but I suspect they probably shouldnít have said it would only be a month in the first place.

    Have actually never seen a bracelet one in the hand so not sure if Iíll like it after all this lol. I love the size of my GMT. Should be ok though and think I may sell on my Harrods if I do like it.

  34. #84
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by senwar View Post
    Yes from there. Ordered on 17th June and was told it would be just over a month. Been a bit annoying waiting and kept being putting back but I suspect they probably shouldnít have said it would only be a month in the first place.

    Have actually never seen a bracelet one in the hand so not sure if Iíll like it after all this lol. I love the size of my GMT. Should be ok though and think I may sell on my Harrods if I do like it.
    Let us know how the Harrods and the 58 compare will you, pics wise?
    The Harrods looks stunning and if it was available oop north I may have got one.

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  35. #85
    Craftsman windows95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Aldershot, UK
    Posts
    495
    Deposit down for a 58 this week, told 6-8 months, with 2 buyers in front of me, a different dealer quoted Tudor wanting to create demand.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  36. #86
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    90
    Is that made to order waiting time?

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

  37. #87
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Salisbury
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by RD200 View Post
    Let us know how the Harrods and the 58 compare will you, pics wise?
    The Harrods looks stunning and if it was available oop north I may have got one.

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    If you want pics let me know: I have all three so will post some tomorrow.

  38. #88
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    London
    Posts
    164
    There was one today at Westfield Goldsmiths in the window. Sorry donít know if it was a try-on only mode

    In any case have had quick turnarounds (2 months) on calls for both GMT and 58 from there


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  39. #89
    Master senwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by RD200 View Post
    Let us know how the Harrods and the 58 compare will you, pics wise?
    The Harrods looks stunning and if it was available oop north I may have got one.

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Will do although Iíve seen shoppy has said heíll post pics.

    I have a feeling the 58 may feel too small but saying that Iíve waited a while so hopefully will be fine. The Harrods. Iíve worn it once and to be fair prefer my GMT and canít really have the 58 and the Harrods sat there. So will see how it goes. I did fall lucky when my Harrods list came in as was in London the day after despite living in Sheffield

  40. #90
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Salisbury
    Posts
    2,304
    I love the 58 as it is just comfortable, the GMT fits and wears great I love staring at the dial. The harrods is nice but I still refer my Lvc out of the two. I will add photos in the morning.

  41. #91
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by shoppy View Post
    If you want pics let me know: I have all three so will post some tomorrow.
    Cheers !!

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  42. #92
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Salisbury
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by RD200 View Post
    Cheers !!

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Here you go if you have anything in mind particularly let me know and I can take some more.











  43. #93
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    588
    I still think the Harrods is the looker, of the 3 (or 4) but the 58 obviously suits a smaller wrist and isn't as high.
    Although I'm really looking to getting the 58, among those 4 it doesn't stand out, they're all beautiful.

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RD200; 19th October 2019 at 08:40.

  44. #94
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Salisbury
    Posts
    2,304
    This is my current wearing collection of tudors, I have a few others but they are kept away from daily wear. The BB58 disappears in the collection but at the same it is hard to explain the allure of the BB58, I have sold it once before to buy one gain for my birthday and one for my newborn. It is a lovely watch none the less, I just wish I had more wrists as taking 6 month of with my daughter is going to leave me broke:-).
    I have to much time to go shopping and buy watches.
    Last edited by shoppy; 19th October 2019 at 10:34.

  45. #95
    Journeyman Curtis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Petersfield UK
    Posts
    114
    Just wait for the launch of an all stainless BB58 at this years Basil!
    (calculated guess)

    Sent from my SM-G950F using TZ-UK mobile app

  46. #96
    Master senwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by shoppy View Post
    Crikey the 58 looks a lot smaller than I thought. I've never been 100% on the size but haven't seen a bracelet version in real life so will see how I feel. I love the size/feel of the GMT

  47. #97
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,124
    Quote Originally Posted by senwar View Post
    Crikey the 58 looks a lot smaller than I thought. I've never been 100% on the size but haven't seen a bracelet version in real life so will see how I feel. I love the size/feel of the GMT
    The 58 wears very well for my taste on my 7 inch wrist. The GMT is also a superb watch but more substantial. I find the 58 the more comfortable of the two but love wearing them both.

  48. #98
    Master senwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuno1 View Post
    The 58 wears very well for my taste on my 7 inch wrist. The GMT is also a superb watch but more substantial. I find the 58 the more comfortable of the two but love wearing them both.
    Picked up today and all I can say is I love it. Immediately looked and felt right and my Harrods BB felt big! Fully get your comments m, I feel the same

    Absolutely lovely watch - I certainly get the hype and think the value is amazing.

  49. #99
    Master senwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,560


    And with its big brothers


  50. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by senwar View Post
    Picked up today and all I can say is I love it. Immediately looked and felt right and my Harrods BB felt big! Fully get your comments m, I feel the same

    Absolutely lovely watch - I certainly get the hype and think the value is amazing.
    Although I do not wear the one I have often there is no doubt they represent amazing value and are a great looking watch.
    Last edited by boring_sandwich; 24th October 2019 at 20:31.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •