closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tudor BB58 Request

I ordered a GMT and a 58 from Fraser Hart in Leeds. Put 10% deposits on both (GMT on 14/6, 58 17/6). I was quoted a month for the GMT as I was next on the list and 3-4 months on the 58

I collected my GMT on Monday (it arrived Saturday) and was told they had been chasing the 58. They have said they hope it will arrive in the next 2-4 weeks which would be less than initial estimate.

Lists aren't that big for these if you find the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by RD200 View Post
    Which dealers have you been in ??
    I'm waiting till my shifts change next week till I have a look see.
    I have so far checked out :-

Prestons
    Chisholm Hunter
    Burrells
    Robert Gatward
    Wakefields

Going to be casting my net wider - unless someone can point me in the right direction!

Fingers crossed for you guys wanting one. Had mine now for nearly a month & apart from a few afternoons, and a Sunday once a week with the Panerai, itís been my daily. Only issue and this is just deal diving, bathtime fun with the little one, & fighting the buggy to get in the car. The bracelet marks very easy, clasp showing lots of signs and marks on the h links. My only concern, I know this will happen over time just didnít expect that many that innocuously!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Question on warranty card

Quick question here, and It's probably a stupid one.But I've just gone through the box some more whilst looking for something else and can see the warranty card hasn't been completed when I bought this watch. It has the dealer stamp on WoS, but not the date of my details is this common? Should this be something I can complete? It's the 1st brand new watch I've bought so apologies if covered elsewhere.

Thanks Brad

Master
    Mine was filled out. Nip back and ask them to do it.

Journeyman
    Or fill it in when convenient ;)

I suppose it doesnít make any difference, Iím sure they have the invoice in their systems

Journeyman
    Mine wasnít filled out, they swiped it on the card machine to activate the warranty and register it. He said itís something new and he thought eventually might not even get a warranty card as such just a scannable thing

Craftsman
    I havenít tried the BB58 on a bracelet but the strap version is nice and light to wear. There is one in the window in Brussels if anyone is in the area

Anyone in the South East still looking for a BB58 at the moment??

Journeyman
    I got offered one of these on bracelet at my AD. Iím based in Berkshire and have pmed a few of the WTB forumers. First come first served - just doing the forum a favour.

Tudor BB58 Request

One available in Bury St Edmunds on bracelet. Only one AD, do not hard to track down. Got the call earlier but turned it down due to having bought the GMT earlier in the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk