closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone used WatchesofMayfair on Chrono24

Anyone used WatchesofMayfair on Chrono24

Hi all,
    They’re a Japanese company I think, but have a London office in W1J (can collect in person there).
    They have some well-priced Grand Seiko that I’m interested in, and wondered if anyone had used them at all previously.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    I’m waiting on a watch from them, it’s been a long wait and also an incorrect dial delivery last Friday so far, frustrating. Will update this thread with more details as and when. They are nice to deal with though but I haven’t got my watch..

Master
    I've been considering purchasing A Zenith El-Primero from them.
    Everything I've read about them suggests that they are completely legit and their prices are keen.

Craftsman
    I bought a Chanel Code Coco from them last year for my wife's birthday. I ordered from their website and also contacted them over the 'phone. The watch arrived when they said it would with no problems whatsoever. They have a bricks and mortar shop on Shepherd Market although I don't know what watches they keep in stock. I would definitely have no qualms about using them again.

Pay the 10% deposit to order on credit card - then collect in person and only pay final balance if your 100% happy. Very limited risk that way.

Journeyman
    I bought a watch from Watches of Mayfair about 7 months ago. Straight forward trouble free transaction...

I just recently bought a B&R bronze diver from them and all was smooth and easy. The watch arrived very quickly, communication was good and their price was the cheapest I could find at the time. I'd certainly use them again if they had what I was after.

Craftsman
    When I walked past the shop in Shepherd Market at the weekend I noticed that it was empty and a repossession of the property notice was stuck in the window. Not sure if they have moved premises or ceased trading. Their web site was still up and running when I last looked.

I think they price cheaper on their own website if you avoid Chrono24. Might be useful.