closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Timegrapher app

Timegrapher app

I’ve recently downloaded the Watch Tuner Timegrapher app for my iPhone XS, and was surprised at how well it works with my vintage IWC. I’ve only tried it with the built in mic, as I don’t have an external one with me. It picks up really well on my old IWC that I know needs servicing, but it won’t pick up my Submariner, with the internal mic. £12.99, certainly interesting to play with, but maybe not one for chunkier watches without an external mic.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by helidoc View Post
    I’ve recently downloaded the Watch Tuner Timegrapher app for my iPhone XS, and was surprised at how well it works with my vintage IWC. I’ve only tried it with the built in mic, as I don’t have an external one with me. It picks up really well on my old IWC that I know needs servicing, but it won’t pick up my Submariner, with the internal mic. £12.99, certainly interesting to play with, but maybe not one for chunkier watches without an external mic.

Dave

If you haven't already, try increasing the sensitivity. IIRC it defaults to 12 (of 20) and I found I had to increase this to 17 plus for it to work with some watches.
    Last edited by Skier; 15th May 2019 at 17:01.

I am using timegrapher app with earphone inline mic. Works fine with all watches.

Quote Originally Posted by Skier View Post
    If you haven't already, try increasing the sensitivity. IIRC it defaults to 12 (of 20) and for some watches I found I had to increase this to 17 plus for it to work with some watches.
    Excellent thanks!

Dave

Craftsman
    I use this App and use the Apple mic on the headphones and tape it to a watch for a very quick quite accurate indication on spd and beat error.

It is surprisingly good. For my explorer, it works well holding the crown against the lightning port (xr) and as others have said play about with the sensitivity (keeping an eye on reported bph)