One for the vehicle enthusiasts: anyone got any experience/advice on using a Carcoon or similar to store a car over winter? My 928 is moving out of London at the end of the summer - we have ample outdoor parking (with power sockets) at our place in Hampshire (as opposed to one cramped driveway in London) and it seems to me to make much more sense to keep the Porsche down there where it can easily be used and free up the driveway in London for easy charging of our hybrid LOLvo.

Problem is, we have no garage. Now, eventually we plan to build one, but that's a longer term proposition given other things we have on at the moment, so I need a way of keeping the 928 dry and cosy through winter. I mean, it's fine, it doesn't leak or anything, but sitting in the rain is never good for a car and now she's getting to 30 years old I'd like to cosset her a bit.

I've seen things like the Carcoon, a double-skinned bubble type cover with humidity control and so on - are they actually any good? And are they a total faff to set up? Ideally, I'd like to be able to use the 928 on the occasional crisp/sunny winter day as well. As ever, advice gratefully received. :)