closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Valuation advice on 2005 Tag Aquaracer quartz

Craftsman
    Blog Entries

Valuation advice on 2005 Tag Aquaracer quartz

Chaps, I know that Tags aren't universally liked but I wondered if I could get a steer on sales value for my Aquaracer quartz WAB1110. It's the black dial, black bezel version, condition is good with a couple of light marks on the bezel insert, strap has plenty of swirlies but little stretch and the crystal is unmarked.

Comes with all boxes and manuals, and warranty card.

There may be an issue with the crown in that it locks on a quarter of a turn. This will impact on the value if it needs work, but it might be ok?

I had it up for £395 on SC and had some useful feedback that I'd priced it too low.

eBay suggests anywhere between £425 and £1,300!

Cheers
    Meat

Quote Originally Posted by mrmeat View Post
    Chaps, I know that Tags aren't universally liked but I wondered if I could get a steer on sales value for my Aquaracer quartz WAB1110. It's the black dial, black bezel version, condition is good with a couple of light marks on the bezel insert, strap has plenty of swirlies but little stretch and the crystal is unmarked.

Comes with all boxes and manuals, and warranty card.

There may be an issue with the crown in that it locks on a quarter of a turn. This will impact on the value if it needs work, but it might be ok?

I had it up for £395 on SC and had some useful feedback that I'd priced it too low.

eBay suggests anywhere between £425 and £1,300!

Cheers
    Meat
    They have sold between £350 - £600 so your valuation of around £400 in need of repair is likely a bit high. Where have you seen them sell for £1300?

Doesn't sound too cheap to me especially in light of the crown issue. Perhaps you should pm the guys that advised you so as perhaps they know better the value of this model if they warned you it was underpriced.

I struggled to sell a Tag aqua racer (much newer than yours) on here a few months back, it was in very good condition with no issues and from memory I think I sold it for £400 roughly.
    I think you will have done well if you get your asking price personally.
    Last edited by boring_sandwich; 8th May 2019 at 10:44.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys for your responses. I've withdrawn it for now.

M