closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: eBay: "Sell for 1 max" deal.... is there a catch?

Hybrid View

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by wjkerfoot View Post
    See post #42

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah, interesting. i missed that - in my own thread! so perhaps price changes are ok (phew) but photo changes aren't ? has anyone tried changing a photo?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by john_coburg View Post
    Ah, interesting. i missed that - in my own thread! so perhaps price changes are ok (phew) but photo changes aren't ? has anyone tried changing a photo?
    Yep. I've added a photo to an item. Still only charged 1 on sale.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Theres no rush though, take the photos and the listing offer will be back in a few weeks - always does!

Has the max 1 selling fees offer been dropped due to the current crisis?
    I have been recieving this offer every two weeks for about the last year or so but nothing for the last month.
    I`ve made a killing over the last 3 years or so offloading tons of rusty clapped-out scrap high-value vintage motorcycle spares i`ve accumulated over the years and it`d be a shame if i have to start paying the full final value fee after having been paying only a pound for so long....
    Anyone else not getting the deal any more?

Quote Originally Posted by E_2_Right-Force View Post
    I have been recieving this offer every two weeks for about the last year or so but nothing for the last month.
    I`ve made a killing over the last 3 years or so offloading tons of rusty clapped-out scrap high-value vintage motorcycle spares i`ve accumulated over the years and it`d be a shame if i have to start paying the full final value fee after having been paying only a pound for so long....
    Not had a 1 deal for a few weeks, so I've stopped off-loading Rolex, Omegas and PP and stuck to manky trainers.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Quote Originally Posted by E_2_Right-Force View Post
    Yes they have scrapped it, probably for a very long time. Nothing official but it is about as obvious as rain is wet

It used to tell you how many days you had left of your 30 day period but too many people cancelled before the item was re-listed at full price so they replaced the date with good until cancelled hoping people had forgotten when they listed it. Pretty cheeky but I know its caught a hell of a lot of people out as youd assume it would be easy to see when you listed something. eBay make you really work for it!

Quote Originally Posted by ped View Post
    It used to tell you how many days you had left of your 30 day period but too many people cancelled before the item was re-listed at full price so they replaced the date with good until cancelled hoping people had forgotten when they listed it. Pretty cheeky but I know its caught a hell of a lot of people out as youd assume it would be easy to see when you listed something. eBay make you really work for it!
    I've noticed that, but it's only when you do a buy it now listing. Auction listings still use fixed days of 3, 5, 7, or 10. And you can opt out of free relist when you compile the listing.

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggertech View Post
    I've noticed that, but it's only when you do a buy it now listing. Auction listings still use fixed days of 3, 5, 7, or 10. And you can opt out of free relist when you compile the listing.

I see, thanks for that 👍🏼

Quote Originally Posted by ped View Post
    I see, thanks for that 👍🏼