closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Brightening up a BB58

Craftsman

Brightening up a BB58

I've been toying with the idea of getting a Blue Pelagos as I have a hankering for a fun, bright summer watch.
    Before I start hunting, i was wondering if anyone has found a way to brighten up the Black Bay 58 with a bright coloured strap that actually looks good on the watch.
    I love my Black Bay but I find it a sensible piece that flys under the radar which I see as the opposite of a "summer" watch.
    So let's see those strap options and save me a load of money.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’ve a new bright pink 20mm NATO just calling your name.
    No photo, but happy to send it to you as long as you wear it and provide photo evidence here.....
    It screams summer fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can only be a matter of time before there’s a new colour for the 58. I was surprised it wasn’t this year, but weren’t we all ‘surprised’ at Tudor’s 2019 Baselworld produce..

I suspect a blue version will be shown in 2020 or 2021. Doesn’t help you much now, of course.

Master
    https://images.app.goo.gl/LhBL5V9eBTD1iYex6

True Bond NATO?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Master
    I've been thinking similar about my steiny Ocean one. It's recently gone on an olive green NATO which makes it more fun and I'm thinking of a vintage bond next. A strap change is an easy swap that can change the feel of the watch a lot.

As for bb58.... I'd love a claret bezel, and it's about time for cermic surely. Or maybe a ceramic bezel chocolate brown bronze bay 58. They would interest me.