closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor bb58 discount?

Journeyman

Tudor bb58 discount?

Do discounts exist on the blue or black bb58? Seems odd that they sell at rrp when omega/other tudors etc have good discounts

Master
    There is no discount for a 58 at the moment as there is a bit of a wait for the blue ones. You can get 4 years 0% finance though, if that is your thing.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by s1wnw View Post
    There is no discount for a 58 at the moment as there is a bit of a wait for the blue ones. You can get 4 years 0% finance though, if that is your thing.
    Indeed, on the blue one my AD wants full retail as a deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by Saints2014 View Post
    Do discounts exist on the blue or black bb58? Seems odd that they sell at rrp when omega/other tudors etc have good discounts
    Well it’s not that odd really when they’re both very popular models ADs can sell easily without discount...

Craftsman
    They are available from time to time in Heathrow Duty Free, if you are travelling out of the EU. 16.7% off. Don’t know if that helps...if you do want to get one, best that you call and register interest and then once the watch arrives you have to pay a deposit and turn up to the airport within 30 days. What I don’t know is whether BB58 Blues are readily available. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Someone on here got an BB58 black for £2.5k in December from an AD so there are some discounts available, but may depend on area, AD history etc. Wouldn't expect a penny off the blue right now though.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchFanUK23 View Post
    They are available from time to time in Heathrow Duty Free, if you are travelling out of the EU. 16.7% off. Don’t know if that helps...if you do want to get one, best that you call and register interest and then once the watch arrives you have to pay a deposit and turn up to the airport within 30 days. What I don’t know is whether BB58 Blues are readily available. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Would you be expected (by the book) to declare and pay tax on the return journey on that then? Or is it legit tax free so long as you travel?