closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Is the Dreadnought Voyager too much of a watch for me?

Journeyman

Is the Dreadnought Voyager too much of a watch for me?

I have all but convinced myself this is my next watch, then I find the heavyweight watch thread... I have 6.5" wrists, my biggest watch to date was a Seiko SBBN031. The Dreadnought seems a bit of a beast and I am now thinking it's just going to look massive on my childlike wrists and make me walk round in circles like a haggis due to it's weight on one side of my body, probably twist my spine as well no doubt.

It's very heavy on the bracelet, mine came off the instant I opened the case and is still unworn. The head wears very well on the supplied rubber, mine wore out and the watch now goes on a variety of Natos. If you get one I'd advise loctiting the threads on the bars. Re wrist size, it depends as much on wrist shape as the circumference. It's fine on my 7" wrist. Perhaps a member here has one and is near to you and you can get to try one?

F.T.F.A.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    It's very heavy on the bracelet, mine came off the instant I opened the case and is still unworn. The head wears very well on the supplied rubber, mine wore out and the watch now goes on a variety of Natos. If you get one I'd advise loctiting the threads on the bars. Re wrist size, it depends as much on wrist shape as the circumference. It's fine on my 7" wrist. Perhaps a member here has one and is near to you and you can get to try one?

My wrist is quite flat, I'm not a tiny person (6'2" and 14 stone)- just lean on the wrist. Yes my problem is I only like bracelets...

Master
    I have 6.75" wrists and I think its fine - you will have to adjust the bracelet to its smallest size though and take out all the 'extra' links.

Its a fantastic watch and ~I would highly recommend it

Given you're a bit of big foot I'm sure it'll look fine. It's worth the weight 😉
    Gray

Journeyman
    cheers everyone, mind at rest now. The search continues.... can't afford a new one at the moment.