closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Yes World Watch

Master

Yes World Watch

Apologies if posted as I can't get to grips with the search function on my phone.

Saw this and it may be of interest. Something different to what I've seen before.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ou/description

I have one of their much older models. An interesting concept and I like the looks, but in truth it gets very little wrist time.

Master
    Yes, fantastic concept but not sure I'd wear one much. Still quite tempted...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso View Post
    I have one of their much older models. An interesting concept and I like the looks, but in truth it gets very little wrist time.

Likewise - I have a much older model.

As you say, its an interesting way of looking at time - but I must admit I've gone off its looks - it has 2 batteries in it - one of which it eats through - and frankly it gets zero wrist time from me.

It's a curio - and maybe my enthusiasm for it will one-day be rekindled, but not just now.

Quote Originally Posted by KAS118 View Post
    Likewise - I have a much older model.

As you say, its an interesting way of looking at time - but I must admit I've gone off its looks - it has 2 batteries in it - one of which it eats through - and frankly it gets zero wrist time from me.

It's a curio - and maybe my enthusiasm for it will one-day be rekindled, but not just now.
    Well put. The new ones are rechargeable I believe and have some extra features such as tritium lume and more digital complications. But the size puts me off.