closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Wish.com

Craftsman
    In them there mountainous Hills of Surrey

Wish.com

Following recent mentions around this parish I decided, against my better judgement, to have a wee gander at Wish.com. Is it for real or a dodgy scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nuttington View Post
    Following recent mentions around this parish I decided, against my better judgement, to have a wee gander at Wish.com. Is it for real or a dodgy scam?
    I also had a peek the other week and now I'm getting 5 or 6 e-mails a day from them.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Wish seems much more of a tat bazaar than other similar sites eg AliExpress or GearBest. It will be mostly for real, but there is a vast array of low quality goods on there.

Famous for very low quality tat, even those made with brand names seem to be made to a lower quality than their usual.

Master
    My Dad kept on about getting free stuff every time he called me so I gave in and downloaded the app.

I’ve bought some fishing lures from there but the postage makes it just the same as eBay.

There’s lots of fake Seiko on there, no doubt people are thinking they’re getting a bargain.

State of this haha... (do not look if you’ve just eaten)

Nice movement!

Last edited by jameswrx; 14th April 2019 at 22:17.