closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bremont Customer Services 10/10

Master

Bremont Customer Services 10/10

Bought Paul's lovely Oracle II a few weeks back, watch was like brand new, there lays the problem, the Kevlar Strap was like wearing a piece of cardboard it was that stiff- Wore it for a few days and didn't improve one bit (supplied with a red rubber strap also which was a bit garish for me) Emailed Bremont to see if they had any thoughts or ideas (from the outset I told them I had bought it 2nd hand and it was roughly 12 Months old) They suggested to wear it for a few weeks and see if it 'breaks in' Unfortunately it didn't improve, quick email to give them some feedback ended up with the offer of a brand new rubber strap FOC!

Normally we only ever hear when things go wrong with Companies, so thought i'd share the positive experience- Prompt replies to emails and a very generous offer...... hats off to Bremont, it's nice to see a company looking after their customers (well secondary ones anyway)

Well done,Bremont.👍

Grand Master
    Great company to deal with I find too
    RIAC

Master
    100%- Had a few dealings with Christopher Ward in the past and they were the same, nothing too much trouble, going out of their way to help etc......

Just a real breath of fresh air to deal with a company that's straight forward and genuinely trying to help. Never expected the strap offer they went over and above my expectations, thanks Bremont.

Blog Entries

Bremont Customer Services 10/10

Always had great customer service from Bremont. I bought a strap a few years ago and a few months later I wasn’t happy with the stitching. Called up and straight away offered a new strap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Master
    If I'd been the original owner of the watch then I'd prob expect the offer, even when I made it clear I had bought it used they were still went out of their way to help, few other companies should take note.

Quote Originally Posted by MFB Scotland View Post
    Always had great customer service from Bremont. I bought a strap a few years ago and a few months later I wasn’t happy with the stitching. Called up and straight away offered a new strap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Agreed... just got a U2 and it had no COSC certificate. Emailed them to see if I could get a copy, they replied asking for a scan copy of the warranty card which I forwarded... hey Presto new one on the way. Brilliant service.

Master
    Good to know.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Master
    How refreshing, if only the bigger players had the 'customer focused' policy that Bremont do so well.
    Nice one Bremont.

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitinheadlights View Post
    Agreed... just got a U2 and it had no COSC certificate. Emailed them to see if I could get a copy, they replied asking for a scan copy of the warranty card which I forwarded... hey Presto new one on the way. Brilliant service.
    I had the same when I bought my Alt1-P (used, from Ebay).
    There was no COSC certificate in the box, it turned out the original owner had not asked for it, so they sent the original out to me, along with the cap that goes with it. It was with me the next day.
    Great stuff
    Dave

Master
    It's just the little things that can make a company, how many would of just ignored the request or fobbed you off? I wasn't expecting anything and they have gone out of their way to help.

Best form of advertising, word of mouth, will I be recommending them? yes, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by sweets View Post
    I had the same when I bought my Alt1-P (used, from Ebay).
    There was no COSC certificate in the box, it turned out the original owner had not asked for it, so they sent the original out to me, along with the cap that goes with it. It was with me the next day.
    Great stuff
    Dave

Always experienced first class service from Bremont customer services and their boutiques to be honest. All fantastic.

In contrast, the worse repeatedly bad service is from Doxa in my experience. They are so awful, I'll never consider buying any watch from them ever.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, we are all too quick to complain but few people celebrate good service.

Master
    What fantastic customer service. Well done Bremont.

Craftsman
    Only ever had positive experiences from Bremont.

I first bought an Alt 1c a couple of years ago and after a good experience I bought an Alt 1ZT. and then a Wright Flyer.

Just goes to show if you look after your customers, they'll look after you!

Master
    Only just seen this Rob, that's great to know. They helped me out with a replacement rubber strap when I first got the watch as well, good to know they're there when you need them. Just reading through this thread, and I don't know if I actually applied for the cosc certificate either so it might be worth asking them now you are the new owner.
    Shame about the Kevlar it's such a great strap maybe just keep persevering with it and bending it in all directions to try and break / soften it. Home you're still enjoying it, that case shape and construction is still classic for me.

Master
    Also only had great experience with Bremont. They made a pig’s ear of that “in-house” thing a couple of years ago but they do a lot of things right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have nothing but praise with Bremont CS and the military team, always a pleasure to deal with.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I am happy to see that Bremont have managed to steer the forum behavior around. In the initial days, there was almost a competition to see who could be more mocking of or derisive about Bremont. While some are still stuck in that time frame, it is refreshing to see quite a few that have come around, enjoy their Bremont watches and are happy with their ownership and customer service.

Great personal touch with Bremont. Always answer emails, agree 10/10

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app