closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Stolen items

Craftsman

Stolen items

Posting this on behalf of a jeweller I know, the following items were stolen from a car on route to a post office to be posted out. The car was locked and they probably used a key scanner as everything of value was removed from the vehicle within a few minutes without any sign of forced entry.

Watch:
    Rolex Daytona 116523 Serial:7272T203 Had a non original mother of pearl dial and had just been serviced and polished.

Case:
    Rolex GMT 1675 Serial: 1902076 This is just the middle case, case back and bezel (being sent out for laser welding).

Bracelets being sent to be refurbished:
    Rolex GMT 1675
    Rolex 16013
    Rolex 69173

This happened in Hove end of last week, it has been reported to the police and THMarch are handling the claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballas View Post
    It's a shame this happened. I once had a souvenir sword stolen, it was a gift from my good friend too and quite valuable. It was similar to these ones:https://noblie.eu/product-categories/swords-sabers/ I am thinking about buying the same one myself, even if it's not cheap. Should have known better of course - but I was in a pub in a different country.
    So many questions...