closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How many watches do you own and..

8 watches, and I wear all of them regularly.
    Some more than others, especially the newer arrivals, but each watch will get at least a few days a month.

I’ve never been able to go beyond 10 watches: one or two are bound to stay unworn for a while, which becomes a reason to sell them and try something else.

About 50.

Some are currently broken (or 'awaiting servicing' - Who knows when!) or not running well enough to wear, some were huge spur of the moment whim purchases, like a Sekonda chrono with a bumble bee yellow dial or an Instalite Jump Hour, and never get worn and a couple are Pocket watches that sit on stands more as clocks, but the vast majority get some wrist time, although the reality is that probably only 20 to 30 get worn more than once or twice in a year.

A couple of years ago I actually kept track of which watch I wore each day for the whole year - The exercise probably spurred more varied wearing of watches, but the vast majority did get worn.

While I have a few more valuable watches, I don't have any Rolexes, PPs or the ilk and some are very cheap watches (even some of my favourites), so the overall value doesn't even match the value of one watch that many here own, and I'm quite happy with that variety.

M
    Last edited by snowman; 23rd April 2020 at 11:07.
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?