closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: End of year closure

End of year closure

Heads up on end of year closure. I'll open at 0730 hrs tomorrow morning, Tuesday 26 March 2019 and remain open until I've received as many orders as I can ship by the end of the week. For the past couple of weeks, this has been 10 hours but I can't guarantee it.

I'll then be closed until Tuesday 23 April 2019 whilst I carry out end of year stock check and preparation of end of year accounts. I expect to receive the PRS-32 during the second week of April and possibly the PRS-40 automatic and the PRS-10 sapphire as well. Lots of pictures to take and website updating. If there's any time remaining, I'll be taking a break as well :-)

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

I will look forward to the new pictures on the website and I hope you get that well deserved break as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    Heads up on end of year closure. I'll open at 0730 hrs tomorrow morning, Tuesday 26 March 2019 and remain open until I've received as many orders as I can ship by the end of the week. For the past couple of weeks, this has been 10 hours but I can't guarantee it.

I'll then be closed until Tuesday 23 April 2019 whilst I carry out end of year stock check and preparation of end of year accounts. I expect to receive the PRS-32 during the second week of April and possibly the PRS-40 automatic and the PRS-10 sapphire as well. Lots of pictures to take and website updating. If there's any time remaining, I'll be taking a break as well :-)

Eddie
    Good luck with the break chief,
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    If there's any time remaining, I'll be taking a break as well :-)

Eddie

Lazy Bar Steward

Enjoy your break Eddie, you deserve it after a stonking year.

Looking forward to the PRS-40A, enjoy the break if you get it.

Cheers,
    Adam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk