closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 801 to 832 of 832

Thread: Panerai appreciation thread

  1. #801
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshi View Post
    I decided that I needed a black strap on my 233 again, so spent a little time this morning and this is the result.


    The 233 seems to work with just about any colour strap, but put it on a plain black strap with black stitching and it comes alive
    That looks great Rich, makes me wish Iíd gone all black for my 233!

    Iíve got two unworn Toshiís, one black with white stitch or black with butterscotch if anyone fancies a swap with for an all black 24mm?

  2. #802
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    N Ireland
    Posts
    3,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    Some are similar, but none are the same.
    I actually tell the OH that I only have 3 Panerais, 1 sub. 1 radiomir and I luminor. It's worked thus far

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  3. #803
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    N Ireland
    Posts
    3,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredamens View Post
    What a great collection Rob


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate. I am mostly content but very drawn to the new white dial chrono, 1218 IIRC. Btw you like the bakeka strap on your old 213?

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  4. #804
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Southend
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Robsmck View Post
    Thanks mate. I am mostly content but very drawn to the new white dial chrono, 1218 IIRC. Btw you like the bakeka strap on your old 213?

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Yeah I like that white dial chrono also, stopping myself pulling the trigger.

    Yeah nice strap that on a lovely watch.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #805
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Back home in Great Grimsby
    Posts
    1,899
    I do like a Panerai and am hankering after another. I sold my 210 Radiomir years ago and have never bought another.
    I'm now really drawn to the 779 with the Bund strap. I like the California dial and the fact there is no script on the dial at all.
    It feels like a watch that would fly under the radar a bit. Unusual I know for a Panerai but I am taken by it.
    I'm not a flipper, my BLNR has been my daily since purchase years ago, so I don't care about taking a bath if I sell the Panerai. I tend to want to be sure about what I buy before I buy!
    Thing is, there are a lot of pages in this thread but I see no mention of the 779.
    What, if any, opinion is there generally about this watch?
    Cheers

  6. #806
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    563
    Iíve had a hankering for a Panerai for a while, Iím a sucker for a blue dial and was close a couple of times, but had my eye on the 1055 having seen it on SC for a crazy price and not moving in it when I should have.

    Anyway, roll forward 12 months or so and I saw two up for sale with Watchfinder, both quite a bit above RRP, flipped them a Bremont Hercules for a good price and along comes my first Panerai, extended the warranty to 8 years and first impressions are very good. Love the colour, comfortable in the wrist and built like a tank!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #807
    Master Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    2,087
    Just picked this up, boutique only 42mm bronze with blue dial. I think it looks great.

  8. #808
    Master spuds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    ^ The 213 is really special!

    Sunday watch for me, should wear this more often. I think I'll try a more casual strap for summer, maybe a fabric strap would be nice.

    Love that strap mate, could you tell me where you got it please?

  9. #809
    Craftsman Pupp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Oundle UK
    Posts
    326
    They just keep coming in this thread... Pams having a resurgence


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  10. #810
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    N Ireland
    Posts
    3,326
    614 back onto its summer canvas for my walk with Willow dog.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  11. #811
    Quote Originally Posted by Robsmck View Post
    614 back onto its summer canvas for my walk with Willow dog.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Great watch but the strap is too tatty for my liking. I little too ‘distressed’:-)

  12. #812
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    N Ireland
    Posts
    3,326
    Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    Great watch but the strap is too tatty for my liking. I little too ‚Äėdistressed‚Äô:-)
    My OH agrees. Says I am way too old for the " skater boi" look

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  13. #813
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Co.Down Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,474
    New green croc for the 372


  14. #814
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Co.Down Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,474
    And also a new dirty olive for the 305




  15. #815
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    N Ireland
    Posts
    3,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Nev View Post
    And also a new dirty olive for the 305



    Oh I do like that

  16. #816
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    N Ireland
    Posts
    3,326
    Another day, another submersible

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  17. #817
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,587
    Rather than post on the sunshine thread I thought these would be better appreciated here. Catching the rays on my desk as the working week is coming to a close...

  18. #818
    Master geordie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
    Posts
    1,610
    Well it's only taken me 12 years to join the club, so I may as well join in (thanks for the deal Fred!)


  19. #819
    Craftsman Hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by peterdo View Post
    Iíve had a hankering for a Panerai for a while, Iím a sucker for a blue dial and was close a couple of times, but had my eye on the 1055 having seen it on SC for a crazy price and not moving in it when I should have.

    Anyway, roll forward 12 months or so and I saw two up for sale with Watchfinder, both quite a bit above RRP, flipped them a Bremont Hercules for a good price and along comes my first Panerai, extended the warranty to 8 years and first impressions are very good. Love the colour, comfortable in the wrist and built like a tank!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congratulations, this could be my old watch. Wish I kept it

  20. #820
    Apparently leaked new releases for July. The blue sub looks lovely https://youtu.be/dufxFJsak4c


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  21. #821
    Be better if it werenít 42mm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #822
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post
    Be better if it werenít 42mm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Deep down we all know 42mm is the correct size with most of the 44 & 47mm too big


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  23. #823
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    N Ireland
    Posts
    3,326
    Love the "Alien" radiomir

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  24. #824
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    N Ireland
    Posts
    3,326
    Seriously adore the white dial submersible, but why only 42mm??

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Conversely my only white dial PAM, my 40mm 49.
    Last edited by Robsmck; 5th May 2021 at 15:42.

  25. #825
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Co.Down Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Robsmck View Post
    Seriously adore the white dial submersible, but why only 42mm?? [IMG]ht[/IMG]
    More sales.

  26. #826
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Co.Down Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,474
    305 on a Sword strap for the weekend




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #827
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,587
    Looking forward to the end of the week.

  28. #828
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Southend
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by geordie View Post
    Well it's only taken me 12 years to join the club, so I may as well join in (thanks for the deal Fred!)

    That strap looks great. Enjoy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. #829
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Co.Down Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,474
    Congratulations and welcome to the Panerai bug. My first was a 590. great choice! Now you need to go get a zillion straps LOL!


    Quote Originally Posted by geordie View Post
    Well it's only taken me 12 years to join the club, so I may as well join in (thanks for the deal Fred!)


  30. #830
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Co.Down Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,474
    Such an iconic modern Pam, someday, someday. Are you down to the two now Alun?


    Quote Originally Posted by ASW1 View Post
    Looking forward to the end of the week.

  31. #831
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Nev View Post
    Such an iconic modern Pam, someday, someday. Are you down to the two now Alun?
    Just wearing two at the moment, but a few others in the background pending a rotation...

    Maybe one day it'll be two.

  32. #832
    Master geordie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
    Posts
    1,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Nev View Post
    Congratulations and welcome to the Panerai bug. My first was a 590. great choice! Now you need to go get a zillion straps LOL!
    Thanks! And of course a few straps have been acquired, currently wearing this lovely rustic leather which I think suits it exceptionally well


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information