closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A wake up call, do we need it ?

Blog Entries

A wake up call, do we need it ?

I was recommended to watch these 15 minutes - me feelings, for years, must agree.

David Icke was claimed being 'loopy' many years ago, it appears he is talking more and more sense
    The process is well underway as we all know - as a concerned grandparent this does make me worry
    Definitely a wake up call - worth being called a 'luddite' for not partaking in it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruj77zbqqQc

Cheers, Peter

New technology has always scared but I really would not allow a deluded conspiracy theorist any influence. Icke was cracked back in the 80s when he appeared on Wogan as the "son of god" - Terry; "They're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you.”

I'm sure your grandchildren's parents will set appropriate limits to the use their children make of technology. They will be fine, well balanced and happy. Icke is no prophet.

Craftsman
    It’s going to be the effects of climate change culling the population long before AI and Mr Ickes conspiracy theories

They learned to love their shiny machines which enabled them to stop thinking for themselves.
    At least they provide distraction from the climate destruction.

Master
    Or another way to look at it, population growth will accelerate climate change which will cause changes that no one can predict. But the world will be a miserable place by then anyway. I think that in my lifetime, we’ll see the extinction in the wild of all the big African fauna, probably sharks and all but a few cetaceans, orang utans, and the current huge drop in biodiversity will accelerate as we continue to convert the biomass of the planet into yet more people.
    Get out there and enjoy it while you can.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Icke may be a fruitcake but he’s bang on the money when he talks of phone zombies. I’m behind the wheel 10 hours a day and I see it for myself. The amount of times I’ve had to slam the brakes on because some idiot glued to their phone has just walked across a junction without stopping to looking is beyond count.

Craftsman
    It’s not nice when you’re on a motorcycle and youre filtering. I normally give one long blaaaaaaast on my horn to wake them up before they squash me between themselves and a lorry!
    Last edited by Motman; 23rd March 2019 at 21:31.

Quote Originally Posted by berin View Post
    Or another way to look at it, population growth will accelerate climate change which will cause changes that no one can predict. But the world will be a miserable place by then anyway. I think that in my lifetime, we’ll see the extinction in the wild of all the big African fauna, probably sharks and all but a few cetaceans, orang utans, and the current huge drop in biodiversity will accelerate as we continue to convert the biomass of the planet into yet more people.
    Get out there and enjoy it while you can.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    You are not wrong, we have done for the mega fauna on land and now it’s the oceans, enjoy the now.