closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor service ...

Master
    Blog Entries

Tudor service ...

What is the service interval on a new Tudor? Is it the same 10 year as Rolex?

Also, do you take them to Rolex for service, I.e. can you take them to St. James or Kings Hill?

Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
    What is the service interval on a new Tudor? Is it the same 10 year as Rolex?

Also, do you take them to Rolex for service, I.e. can you take them to St. James or Kings Hill?
    Doubt it l, the warranty is only 2 years. I'd imagine you are looking at 4 years max

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Roles isn't 10 years. Its around 5 and is say the same with Tudor

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Roles isn't 10 years.
    See.
    https://www.rolex.com/services/faq.html

People also ask:
    "Why is servicing important for my Rolex watch?" / "How often should a Rolex watch be serviced?"

To guarantee continued accuracy and waterproofness, Rolex recommends that you periodically return your watch to an Official Rolex Retailer or Service Centre for professional servicing. It is recommended to service your Rolex approximately every 10 years depending on the model and real-life usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
    See.
    https://www.rolex.com/services/faq.html

People also ask:
    "Why is servicing important for my Rolex watch?" / "How often should a Rolex watch be serviced?"

To guarantee continued accuracy and waterproofness, Rolex recommends that you periodically return your watch to an Official Rolex Retailer or Service Centre for professional servicing. It is recommended to service your Rolex approximately every 10 years depending on the model and real-life usage.
    Fair enough I stand corrected. I usually have them serviced at 5 years of age

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    To answer my own question the Rolex networks service Tudor but I can find no equivalent statement on service timings.

Craftsman
    When I purchased my Tudor Black Bay they said it should be serviced every 5 - 10 years so there doesn't seem to be a set interval period / rule.

Master
    Some AD can also service. Deacons for example can service all models save those with HEV and the Daytona. Cost is marginally cheaper than R St J.

Sent from my SM-J530F using TZ-UK mobile app