closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: BT Sport App Question

BT Sport App Question

All,

As some of you are aware BT Sport has now created an App that you can use to access BT Sport on a number of devices, Apple TV / Chromecast but most importantly on Smart TV’s.

I believe Samsung TV’s from 2015.

There are some limitations for the Samsung Smart TV’s. Apparently you need BT TV as well as BT Sport to access it. But I wanted to check if anyone here could access it via a Smart TV BT Sport App with just a BT Sport subscription not BT TV.

Online guidance seems rather conflicting.

This is for my Dad’s TV in Devon and I am down in a few weeks so wanted to test the water before I go into bat with BT (if necessary).

I would talk him through the process of downloading an app and testing this but when I tried to do this with setting up his router a few years ago I was on the phone for 2 to 2 and a half hours and it gave me a migraine!

He’d not clicked the lead in fully to the router.

If he can’t access it via the app on his TV I might have to explore Apple TV / Chromecast or other streaming stick options.

Thanks all,

Ben

Not sure if this helps, but I hve the BT sport app on my phone (Galaxy S7) and a Panasonic "smart" TV. The S7 has a feature in the pull down quick settings menu called "smart view" - not sure if this is Samsung specific or a general Android feature - this connects my phone to my TV and basically mirrors the phone screen on the TV. Launch the BT sport app and away you go.

Master
    I’ve got the BT sport app on my iPad/phone which streams via Apple TV perfectly.

Try at install Bt directly on the Apple TV and it is then BT TV or something which requires an additional £5 subscription on the bill, needless to say I just use the iPad.

Edit: the facility is also there to stream directly from iPad to our Sony TV but the speech is always slightly out of sync.

Journeyman
    I also install this application on my smartphone. Do you also pop up ads https://1xbet.ci/fr/ ? Is it only on the free version of the application? or just me. Thanks
    Last edited by Derrils; 1st April 2019 at 22:08.