closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Strap alternatives for a delicate flower

Strap alternatives for a delicate flower

Wondering if anyone can recommend any super comfy NATO type straps . I’ve got really sensitive skin and have found the couple I have tried to be far too uncomfortable. Never tried Perlon and wondered if that might be a better choice. Can someone enlighten me? Many thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    good quality soft or sueded leather nato.. try jpm straps or bulang if you're feeling minted. perlon feels a bit coarser to me so if you struggle with nylon it might not work.

For the softest leather nato, it would be extremely hard to beat Bulang
    I have tried equally pricy straps from Hodinkee but no match for Bulang and sons.

Sorry , that was too easy. Forgot to mention I don’t do leather .

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    https://erikasoriginals.com

Try one of those, if that fails, start buying bracelets!

Quote Originally Posted by Ogdensnut View Post
    Wondering if anyone can recommend any super comfy NATO type straps . I’ve got really sensitive skin and have found the couple I have tried to be far too uncomfortable. Never tried Perlon and wondered if that might be a better choice. Can someone enlighten me? Many thanks!!

Perlon is not confortable at all, I have one from Eulit which is supposed to be good, and even that I find it a bit harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by barbosas View Post
    Perlon is not confortable at all, I have one from Eulit which is supposed to be good, and even that I find it a bit harsh.
    Eulit perlon is about the most comfy there is (as opposed to wannabee 'perlons'). They need to be 'worn in' a bit. Continued wear and the occasional wash and you'll find they soften up nicely.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
    Eulit perlon is about the most comfy there is (as opposed to wannabee 'perlons'). They need to be 'worn in' a bit. Continued wear and the occasional wash and you'll find they soften up nicely.
    I have had a scratchy Eulit Perlon too, I was disappointed, even after washing. I don't think I can be bothered to break in a cheap watch strap whose USP is to be super comfortable due to sizing flexibility when the fabric is scratchy. Might try another one day as I like the idea and they do suit some watches well.

Rubber nato or would lack of breathability be an issue? If Ok then watchgeko have a selection.

Master
    I have a few eulit perlins, different colours and sizes, bought from eBay direct from Germany, great prices, recommended, I like the fact there are no holes so sizing is infinite.