closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New movement advice please NH36

Blog Entries

New movement advice please NH36

I am hoping to replace the 7s26 movement in my SKX007, for the hacking and winding NH36 movement, as well as some other mods.

I've seen the NH36 advertised new but they say it will need regulating. Would that mean fine tuning or major setting up? How would the movement be set up at the factory for example? I have the timegrapher app which seems to work for basic adjustment but no way would I attempt anything more!

I would appreciate appreciate any advice on this please.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    I am hoping to replace the 7s26 movement in my SKX007, for the hacking and winding NH36 movement, as well as some other mods.

I've seen the NH36 advertised new but they say it will need regulating. Would that mean fine tuning or major setting up? How would the movement be set up at the factory for example? I have the timegrapher app which seems to work for basic adjustment but no way would I attempt anything more!

I would appreciate appreciate any advice on this please.
    It shouldn't be any worse than a new watch with the same movement so luck of the draw really, might be 30s/d out or you might get one that doesn't need touched. I did a similar mod recently using a 4r36 and this is what it looked like before regulating -

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynam0humm View Post
    It shouldn't be any worse than a new watch with the same movement so luck of the draw really, might be 30s/d out or you might get one that doesn't need touched. I did a similar mod recently using a 4r36 and this is what it looked like before regulating -

Thanks, that was what I was wondering.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.