closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Heritage Watches - Anyone Have Experience?

Apprentice

Heritage Watches - Anyone Have Experience?

I have read online reviews which seem very good but I’d love some first hand views from anyone who has used Heritage Watches.

I know they’re a drop shipper type company that doesn’t hold much stock which I don’t have an issue with but I’d love to hear peoples experiences of them.

I have a Speedmaster in order with them and they have quoted a maximum 22-day turnaround. My wife is a worrier and has put some doubt in my head so really I think I’m just looking for some assurances from people who have ordered from them that they deliver when they say so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ash.bez; 19th March 2019 at 19:06.

Apprentice
    Just to update, I waited three months before deciding to throw in the towel and go to another seller who had the watch to me in three days!

Did you get your deposit back ok?

Sent from my SM-G950F using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Disappointing to hear as they have extremely good prices on a number of watches I'm interested in.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehase284 View Post
    Did you get your deposit back ok?

Yes, no real problems. They ‘missed’ my first email but a second was responded to and the deposit was back in my account in five days.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Genta View Post
    Disappointing to hear as they have extremely good prices on a number of watches I'm interested in.
    I may be an isolated case as their reviews are very good but I can only go on personal experiences. They did answer my emails but weren’t very prompt sometimes not replying until I chased with a second email.

I currently have a watch on order with them - they were a good £300 cheaper than most other grey dealers. I accept that as a result they don't hold stock and it is EU supplied.

I paid my 10% deposit, and a week later I have been given my lead time of +- a month which I accepted.

Let's wait and see what happens. I would say communication is B-, being a bit slow and needing a follow up a couple of times.

Apprentice
    I currently have a watch on order with them - they were a good £300 cheaper than most other grey dealers. I accept that as a result they don't hold stock and it is EU supplied.

I paid my 10% deposit, and a week later I have been given my lead time of +- a month which I accepted.

Let's wait and see what happens. I would say communication is B-, being a bit slow and needing a follow up a couple of times.

Have you had any news?

Master
    Yes, just dealt with them, good comms, excellent discount, bit of a wait (3 weeks) but well worth it.

ETA mid July, which is exactly what I was told before I paid my deposit so no problem there.

I've struggled to get them on the phone, but it's clearly a phone forwarding service so he may have been on holiday etc.

I did get a reply on email the next day however so good there. It would be nice to have a weekly update or something to reassure you that you've not been forgotten!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash.bez View Post
    Have you had any news?

Craftsman
    I have been quite impressed with their communication so far, with them being quite honest with lead times for watches. I have a deadline of the 25th August for my wedding which therefore ruled out a blue dial Vacheron Constantin Overseas gen3. Other sellers are quoting one to two weeks through email but that has a habit of turning into a 4 month wait and them just blaming VC.

So I'm all in on a VC Overseas gen3 silver dial. I paid in full and it's currently on it's way from the AD in Italy to them in London so expected delivery to me is next week. I will update as soon as I know more!

Paid £12600 for a new watch.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Mine is also hopefully arriving in time for my wedding - but I think it may miss the boat as it's a week today!
    Quote Originally Posted by mjgerrard View Post
    I have been quite impressed with their communication so far, with them being quite honest with lead times for watches. I have a deadline of the 25th August for my wedding which therefore ruled out a blue dial Vacheron Constantin Overseas gen3. Other sellers are quoting one to two weeks through email but that has a habit of turning into a 4 month wait and them just blaming VC.

So I'm all in on a VC Overseas gen3 silver dial. I paid in full and it's currently on it's way from the AD in Italy to them in London so expected delivery to me is next week. I will update as soon as I know more!

Paid £12600 for a new watch.

Craftsman
    Mine is also hopefully arriving in time for my wedding - but I think it may miss the boat as it's a week today!

Fingers crossed then, and congratulations!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by mjgerrard View Post
    Fingers crossed then, and congratulations!

All turned out well in the end!

Not bad for 5 grand off list. Have to say Heritage have been ace and the prices on some watches are just mental.

Craftsman
    Congrats! I'm pleased to hear it all worked out well. Heritage seem to very good prices for a number of brands, I've always held off going through them due to the lack of 'real world' feedback available.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Genta View Post
    Congrats! I'm pleased to hear it all worked out well. Heritage seem to very good prices for a number of brands, I've always held off going through them due to the lack of 'real world' feedback available.
    Certainly. I would say I would buy from them again, but now having to live on beans on toast :D .