closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Recommendations for a Digital Clock for the Bathroom

Craftsman

Recommendations for a Digital Clock for the Bathroom

Very mundane but I'm looking for a small digital clock for the bathroom. I bought one of these from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

which was nicely sized (around 10cm square) and, allegedly, waterproof, only to find it would randomly set off it's timer alarm randomly in the early hours of the morning....

I'm currently making do with a ProTrek but would be grateful if anybody has a recommendation for a simple compact digital clock.

Dave

Maybe overkill, but the module that came with my Oral B toothbrush is a belter little bathroom clock, and it auto-switches the display to time brushing too. Thought it was a bit of a gimmick but it’s great 👍

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by JGJG View Post
    Maybe overkill, but the module that came with my Oral B toothbrush is a belter little bathroom clock, and it auto-switches the display to time brushing too. Thought it was a bit of a gimmick but it’s great 
    Haha, thanks! Bizarrely, this search started when my second Smart Guide unit died on me. It may have been my bad luck but the damn thing was so inaccurate that I always left it set fast for leeway....

I might try and find another but I think they're only available on ebay now.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I've got one of these in my bathroom. https://www.oregonscientificstore.co...ion-white.aspx

It's great brushing my teeth at 5am and checking the time but also what the temp is outside and if I need to defrost the car. It flashes a red light when temps get below 3c. Batteries seem to last for ages also.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    Haha, thanks! Bizarrely, this search started when my second Smart Guide unit died on me. It may have been my bad luck but the damn thing was so inaccurate that I always left it set fast for leeway....

I might try and find another but I think they're only available on ebay now.
    I have the oval one (not the asymmetrical one), which I think is still in production. I’ve always found it to be very accurate.

The Oral b Smart Guide can be purchased HERE.

The Oral b 9000 Genius I purchased a year or so ago didn't come with the Smart Guide so I purchased one. I don't understand who would take their smartphone into the bathroom and use the app; it just wouldn't end well for me.