closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Half-link for a PO 8500 bracelet

Half-link for a PO 8500 bracelet

Morning all. Just bought a very nice PO, whilst I love the watch I can’t get a good fit with the one half-link supplied. Where would be the best place to source another, and does anyone know the part number? Thanks in advance.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt8500 View Post
    Morning all. Just bought a very nice PO, whilst I love the watch I can’t get a good fit with the one half-link supplied. Where would be the best place to source another, and does anyone know the part number? Thanks in advance.
    Take half link off and add a full link?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stefmcd View Post
    Take half link off and add a full link?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, but it’s then too loose. 2 half links is slightly bigger than 1 full link so allows more fine adjustment. Why omega can’t have micro adjust on their clasps is beyond me!

Love them or hate them!

But Watchfinders should be able to help you out.

I "assume", when they take in watches in trades, they take out the spare links on watches, then re-sell them.

Which isnt good of course.......though comes in "handy" if you need an extra link!

Master
    Any dealer or boutique can order you one. They're around £35 from memory.

I don't know who your AD is but, when l bought my 2500PO years ago, the manager of Goldsmiths in the trafford centre ordered me an extra half link and gave it me for free...

...Omega do an adjustable buckle now and my mate ordered one through the Omega boutique (god l hate calling it that... it's a shop!!!) for his ceramic seamaster. It allows pretty decent on the fly adjustments to be made and l wonder if it would also fit a PO?

Thanks Umbongo for the suggestion, after some googling I will order an 117STZ004666 clasp. Didn’t realise you could retrofit an adjustable one!