closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega Speedmaster 60th Anniversary, how do you like yours ?

Master

Omega Speedmaster 60th Anniversary, how do you like yours ?

As per title, do you own One, have you owned One and what are your thoughts ?
    I’ve had chance of a couple (at RRP) loved everything about the Watch, apart from the price and the faux lume.
    But everytime I see another for sale the itch itches !

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Fantastic watch in my opinion. I'm not saying this as I have just listed mine in sales corner.

I love the look, the dial is lovely and I'm a huge fan of the lume.

I'm only selling due to a pending house move otherwise it would be staying with me.

100% go for one.

Master
    I had one for about a year. Really liked it and it worked very well with the bracelet, leather and NATO straps. I wore it on all 3 and kept changing regularly. The size (38.6mm) was perfect for my wrist. The faux lume never bothered me and was part of the charm - it actually looked quite good with the brown leather strap. Mine was initially running fast, borderline of the spec (+11 spd). I had it regulated early on and after that it was super accurate at +2 spd. I only sold it as I ended up with 3 Speedies, all with the same movement, one had to go and I decided it was going to be FIFO.

Master
    Wrist shots with each strap

Great watch,love mine.only negative is 19mm lugs but bought a lovely bulang and sons piombo grey strap.Own a double sapphire speedie and apart from the movement being the same it's completely different.Great package from omega - others could learn a lot.Resale should be decent I.e. Won't lose much if at all and theirs plenty of demand.Go for it!

Sent from my E6653 using TZ-UK mobile app

You could go for the considerably cheaper 3594.......

Here is my (now customised) version.

Dave