Long story short I was browsing Seiko watches on ebay and found someone selling a watch identical to one I sold a few weeks ago, except his is the bi-metal model.

The title stood out because it was exactly the same as mine, so I clicked the listing and sure enough the listing is the same, word for word.
It's happened before - it's annoying but hardly the end of the world, most sincere form of flattery I suppose - but this seller has used some of my pictures too.

I wouldn't mind, my pictures are average at best, but it doesn't sit right that he's using photo's from another listing to sell his watch. Anything more expensive and I would think something underhand was going on.

Like I say it's not the end of the world, it's a 50 quid Seiko, but even so I've asked him if he would remove it and re-write the listing and so far I've been ignored.
eBay do have a "report item" button, but there is no option for plagarism or whatever this classes as.

Should I just send him an invoice for 20 quid and tell him he's welcome to use my description?

(Joking by the way, It's the pictures I'm more concerned about).