closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bremont Airborne 75th Watch

So it has arrived and my Dad will love it I am sure.

A sneaky try on before I deliver it to him.

And nice packaging as usual from Bremont

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you manage to get that leather case. I thought they came with the black leather sleeve?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    How did you manage to get that leather case. I thought they came with the black leather sleeve?

Watches on bracelets get the round case. Watches on straps get the flat version.

Downer is correct as I requested the bracelet to be fitted to the watch. Not sure if they would have delivered it in the wallet if it had come with the leather strap fitted and the bracelet as an additional.

My Dad prefers a bracelet over a strap. However, the leather and rubber straps are included in the centre of the watch roll with a strap changing tool. You only get one pin buckle though so you would need to swap that over as well when changing straps

Not too sure that is correct.. my Terra Nova based model came in with a watch roll. Where as my Alt1c with metal came in a wallet. I presumed all bremont dive watches did. As I've seen them on rubber straps in the roll too.
    This time I have purchased both the metal and leather. As it's a birthday present I will not know for sure what has arrived until April.

Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    Downer is correct as I requested the bracelet to be fitted to the watch. Not sure if they would have delivered it in the wallet if it had come with the leather strap fitted and the bracelet as an additional.

My Dad prefers a bracelet over a strap. However, the leather and rubber straps are included in the centre of the watch roll with a strap changing tool. You only get one pin buckle though so you would need to swap that over as well when changing straps

You may have proved me wrong already lol

I suppose you could always like Bremont know your preference and they may accommodate it!

It has arrived already, hidden from me . It will be nearly vintage by my 50th ;)

Did you manage to get number 50?

Well think of it as another part of the surprise!

That would have been a grear idea. Instead I requested a unit/regt number. Not even sure if I got that . Good job I'm patient, well I have since it arrived on Wednesday.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    That would have been a grear idea. Instead I requested a unit/regt number. Not even sure if I got that . Good job I'm patient, well I have since it arrived on Wednesday.

Giz a butchers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Paid for mine today. Getting quite excited.
    Does anyone know if the Alt1c bracelet fits this model.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    So it has arrived and my Dad will love it I am sure.

A sneaky try on before I deliver it to him.

And nice packaging as usual from Bremont

That looks great, I have the standard S300 and wear it more than my MBII, MBIII and Alt1-c as it’s easy on the wrist at 40mm.

I also got it with the watch roll, which now houses my AP Royal Oak in the safe, best part is the hollow centre in the roll to keep additional straps etc. I also bought the rubber strap to go with this, looks the business with the black dial

What's the significance of the '16'?

Craftsman
    16 air assault brigade is where the airborne forces are located within the structure of the military.