closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Just for fun - the truly inept scammer thread

Just for fun - the truly inept scammer thread

I'm sure many of you have enjoyed the hilarity of 419eater over the years, the posts where they scam the scammer are simply legendary: https://www.419eater.com/

But just for fun, every once in a while I receive a scam email that is so inept and transparent that it really makes me chuckle. I've included this morning's one below. Please add you own if you wish!

Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division
    From Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.
    UNITED NATIONS SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.
    From Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.

Attn:

This is to bring to your notice that After i was Retired from this office i was appointed again and I am delegated from the United Nations To Central Bank to pay 150 scam victims $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR) each.

You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to me as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $5,000,000.00 compensations funds.

On this faithful recommendations,we want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held at Abuja, Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various individuals to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today.

In other to compensate victims, the U.N Body in conjunction with the Nigerian Government is now paying 150 victims of this operators $5,000,000.00 each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations.

Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, the payments are to be supervised by the United Nations' Officials and the Central Bank of Nigeria as the corresponding paying treasury department United Bank of Africa

According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been paid,half of the victims are from the United States, we still have more 36 left to be paid the compensations of $5,000,000.00 each.

Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason what so ever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals.

Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

You are thereby advised to contact the private officer of the treasury department United Bank of Africa through the following information.

Name........................Alex Ugo

Email:.......................... alex.ugo1878@gmail.com

You will receive your compensations payments through which the options You will be detailed with the modalities as you contact the private officer of the treasury department United Bank of Africa
    Sincerely yours,
    Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius
    So clever my foot fell off.

I get a few a week.... this one in dutch recently but I assume its the same sort of twist...

Dierbare in Christus,

Ik ben mevrouw Rita Williams, ik heb de heer David Williams getrouwd, 19 jaar zonder kind en mijn man stierf in 2007. Ik neem contact met u op zodat u weet dat ik de som van 6.500.000 dollar wil doneren die ik van mijn laatste generatie heb geërfd man aan een goed doel, momenteel is het fonds nog steeds in de bank. Onlangs vertelde mijn arts me dat ik een ernstige ziekte heb die een kankerprobleem is en dat ik het de komende twee maanden niet zal volhouden.
    Ik wil dat iemand die dit fonds gebruikt voor weeshuizen, scholen, kerken, weduwen, het woord van God in zijn land verspreidt.
    Antwoord me voor meer informatie, en stuur me ook de volgende informatie, zoals hieronder.
    Je volledige naam ..........
    Adres ...........
    Leeftijd ...............
    bezetting ........
    Foto ...............
    Blijf gezegend
    Je zuster in Christus

Mevrouw Rita Williams.

Master

I don't get these any more. Either they've balcklisted my email address, or the spam filters are too good.

I was no good at them anyway, too much crazy is easily spotted:
    https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=1089904
    https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=1233852

Shame, I used to enjoy replying.

I don’t get many coming thru nowadays but if I take a look at my spam mail it always makes me chuckle
    Here’s my latest -Tv licensing...

Today is your last day to remain licensed.
    You won't be covered if you let your licence expire.
    Your bank has declined the latest Direct Debit payment
    This payment is required for TV Licence number 1234275635.

Overdue balance of: £17.64

Master
    I’ve had several tv licence emails lately, it’s a scam as I pay mine annually, replying with shite is getting harder but if possible I do try, the latest scam I’ve had are calls telling me I’ve underpaid my income tax and need to “press 1” to enable me to speak to someone that will sort it out, before the law turns up to arrest me. Honestly if people fall for this they should not have access to a phone or the internet, me, I have always underpaid my income tax at the year end, so it’s not something I care about, but people falling for “old bill will be around soon” really worries me.

My Tv licence is paid annually also
    That’s the only reason I know it’s a scam ..lol

On a slightly more serious note ...
    I meet up with my mate most weekends and he’s forever telling me ,money has been taken out of his bank due to some scam or he’s been ripped off on eBay and the like

The man is actually a danger to his own wealth and really shouldn’t mess with smartphones/internet /online banking etc