closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Just can't do it!!

Threaded View

Craftsman

Just can't do it!!

At last I decided to sell my old car, bought it new in 2007 and in the last couple of years it has done nothing other than get in the way and cost me money to tax, test and insure.

Wife has a nice car and a 2 seater thing for the 3 hot days we have a year (that's only done 900miles in the last 2 years), I have another car (that I do around 25,000/yr in) and we have a motor-home.

So this week I thought lets get it up for sale. Private plate removed, into the garage for a service and check over. Quick wash and brush up and bob's your uncle get it on Autotrader.

Can't do it. It's coming back home with me. I've put the private plate on retention so it's back on the original plates but that's as far as I got.

It's worth bugger all now but of all the cars I've owned, I've become, for some unknown reason, very attached to it.

Many a road trip during the first 5 or 6 yrs of it's life was taken through France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium and Ireland. All the road trips are now done with the motor home.

Anyone else got attached to something? Is this normal or am I a little bit mental.

Neil
    Last edited by Neil; 12th March 2019 at 15:14.