closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor Gmt

Apprentice

Tudor Gmt

I’ve caught it on a door frame and have a slight warp in the bezel,

Any ideas on costs from Tudor to repair or replace

Thanks to the investigative work of other members, you’d be looking at approx.

Just so you can compare prices, a full service plus bezel is £451.76 inc VAT from Rolex. New bezelis £197.30 plus VAT.

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...ht=Tudor+bezel
    It's just a matter of time...

Tudor Gmt

Curious - must have been some impact to warp the actual bezel? Got a pic?

Surely they won't insist on a full service for just a bezel change.

I had my bezel replaced on my BLNR during a service. The metal only not the ceramic insert for around £150.

The GMT has an aluminium insert so even a replacement insert should amount to much.

Apprentice

Tudor gmt

Thanks for the advice. I will leave it took the service and get it done in one go.

Further queries:

First time with a nato strap. I’m having a hard time getting it just right so that there is not too much excess strap but enough to go through the buckle, I seem to have two holes but in the looser one want it go through but not with loads of slack - make sense ?

Very polished sides to case- obviously gets small scratches- best way to get rid. These are not deep.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chelseaboy View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I will leave it took the service and get it done in one go.

Further queries:

First time with a nato strap. I’m having a hard time getting it just right so that there is not too much excess strap but enough to go through the buckle, I seem to have two holes but in the looser one want it go through but not with loads of slack - make sense ?

Very polished sides to case- obviously gets small scratches- best way to get rid. These are not deep.

Thanks
    Polished case sides just live with them. If it does get too much then a light rub with a cape cod will bring it back to mirror but I wouldn’t bother tbh

Leave the stickers on the side...completely invisible and you won’t scratch the metal.