Other side of the coin...

My wife of 14 years gave me the boot finally, she had enough of me. Which, to be perfectly honest, I consider more than long enough, she deserves a medal. I often cannot cope with 'me' either! I was diagnosed with depression, anxiety, suicidal tendencies, OCD etc a LONG time ago and living with it is a nightmare, but someone else living with me, with it, must be purgatory!

After a bit of a crisis recently, I saw other MHS and have been re-diagnosed with a Borderline personality disorder (emotionally unstable personality disorder) which, upon reading about it, really helps. It also helps to understand the watch 'thing' as well!

Mental health is a sadly misunderstood illness (in whatever form it takes) and often is denied because of the 'stigma' attached to having it. Get help for yourself and anyone you love BEFORE it reaches the point of no return. If help is refused then you have no option but to get the hell out of there, other peoples mental illness will wear you out and wear you down until you doubt yourself and your own sanity.