Craftsman

Panerai

Im fancying a pam 904 and a pam 683
    Ive had loads of 44 mm just fancy something smaller
    I still have my beat up old pam 25 time for the new bread
    My question is ive heard about panerai now being out of favour
    what amount of discount is available and were

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

People may say there out of favour but I’m not sure you’ll get much from an AD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who said they were out of favour?
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Panerai

Are they out of favour? Their prices have risen in recent years but so have a lot of other manufacturers.

Ask for a discount, the worse they can say is no. Then you’ve got your grey market, that’s where I bought mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Research the grey market price,the discount will entirely depend on the model

Even though the demand for their new stuff have plummeted,demand for their pre owned stuff is still quite stable even in Asia where most of us have smaller wrist

Quote Originally Posted by Andyp1973 View Post
    Are they out of favour? Their prices have risen in recent years but so have a lot of other manufacturers.

Yes they out of favour. Their models are too alike. Everybody who wanted one already has it. The price rise is a "dead cat bounce".

To get that full Panerai experience buy a timefactors homage and burn three grand.

They were not a craze they once were- say 10 years ago. The bandwagoners have jumped off.
    Still they have a substantial following of people who genuinely love their style and the brand.
    They still remain a popular brand. With good reason. Not for everyone though. Just like anything else.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Agree and that’s a good thing. Those same people moved in vintage Rolex, then patek steels.... can you see the pattern. I’ve met a few of these people and to say they hype and dump is an understatement. A lot of people moved into panerai to make money. Once that stopped they moved on

Journeyman
    The good things with current panerai market is there are fewer speculators except for their bronze model,most people nowadays buy Panerai because they like the watch,not because they’re planning to make a quick buck from flipping