closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Back to training.

Master

Back to training.

Well after a 4 year hiatus (due to children arriving )I have rejoined a local gym. Completed a spin class today, keeping it at a lower level than I used to. Gym orientation and induction on Tuesday.

Any tips from the collective forum wisdom?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Master
    I'm in the same boat.

After some considerable amount of time sat on my fat backside I have no started to do abit of phys, but instead of using the gym I strap my bike onto a turbo trainer and do my spinning from a Youtube video. It's a fat burner and for 20 min's, pretty good and in the comfort of your own home.

Btw it is working. All it takes is abit of motivation, which is the hardest part I find.

Blog Entries
    Adapt food and drink intake at the same time. Try to skip sugars etc. Enough about that here on the forum.

Menno

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by thieuster View Post
    Adapt food and drink intake at the same time. Try to skip sugars etc. Enough about that here on the forum.

Menno
    This, if your diet/nutrition is not right for your goals, it will be very hard to achieve them.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Grand Master
    Best tip i had at the start was to cut back on cardio and do more weights, especially learning compound movements, as the more you increase your overall muscle mass, the more calories the body needs to burn to sustain, when doing cardio and weights, try to keep the cardio for after weights as well.