closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rituals or just a clear out!

Rituals or just a clear out!

I am if anything a creature of habit. The first good spell of weather we have each year brings out the battered beater (G10) for the garden clear out after winter. This normally (read every year!) leads me to realise how disorganised and untidy my watch drawer is.

This in turn leads to a thoroughly pleasant evening with a couple of glasses of red wine or a couple of beers going through the drawer sorting out the straps and NATOs generally tidying it all up, as I find I’m less likely to swap straps in the winter? All tend to be on their bracelets or the Speedie on it’s brown leather. So it’s the spring or summer time that I tend to mess the drawer up!

So as I start tonight’s fun I have a couple of interesting questions (to me anyway!)

Do you have any set times to sort through the straps and tools and stuff you amass in the watch drawer?

And

Your opinions. Are NATOs a summer only strap? To me they seem to be. But others opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends really to me a nato makes the watch less lightly to get lost so in the winter I wear my site watch a CWC on a Steveo leather bund which has a nato style pass through strap ..then when the weather warms I put it on a harveston canvas nato ... my Sinn stays on a nato because it is my sailing watch so secure at all times !....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    I usually change a strap when a watch I like isn't getting enough wrist time. Usually when I have an hour or two to kill.