closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Erika's Originals

Craftsman

Erika's Originals

Hi,

Im interested in trying out one of Erika's straps and would be grateful for any thoughts on the best combo to try:

Sinn Arktis on the Ltd edition Denim strap

Sinn Arktis on the Mirage grey strap with blue centreline

Sinn U1 on the black strap with red centre line

Sinn U1 on the Mirage (grey) strap with red centre line

Doxa 750T GMT Divingstar (Yellow face) on the green strap with yellow centre line

Doxa 750T GMT Divingstar (Yellow face) on the Mirage grey strap with yellow centre line (if available)

Doxa 1200T Professional (Orange face) on the Mirage grey strap with orange centre line

Decisions, decisions....

If anyone has an example of any of the above combos (or any other guidance) I'd be really grateful.

Cheers

Dave

Check @erikasoriginals on Instagram. She has hundreds of pics of her straps - am sure you’ll find some of your desired combos there to see if you like them. Good luck

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    Check @erikasoriginals on Instagram. She has hundreds of pics of her straps - am sure you’ll find some of your desired combos there to see if you like them. Good luck
    Yep, had a look there thanks. I'm specifically interested in feedback and opinions from TZers.

Cheers

Dave

PRS 18Q on plain grey with blue stitching

PRS 18Q COSC & Erika. by Paul, on Flickr

PRS 18Q COSC & Erika. by Paul, on Flickr

Gruppo Gamma Vanguard on Black with red centerline and stitching.

Gruppo Gamma Vanguard by Paul, on Flickr

CWC MkII Diver on Blue with Red centerline.

CWC RN MkII by Paul, on Flickr

Gruppo Gamma Vanguard Bronze with Original strap and red center line.
    Gruppo Gamma Vanguard. by Paul, on Flickr

Colour preference is always different for each individual my advice would be to choose a plain colour to start with and try it on several different watches.
    IMO they are great straps to replace the NATO's with for me as i can't get on with them, i find them easily adjustable, comfortable and easy to wash clean. I will be purchasing another soon for the Newmark 6BB.
    Last edited by brummie64; 23rd February 2019 at 18:13.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    Yep, had a look there thanks. I'm specifically interested in feedback and opinions from TZers.

Cheers

Dave
    I have my PRS-10 on a Grey (Mirage) Erika's Original - great straps - prefer them to standard NATO's

Craftsman
    Thanks very much for the pics and info, really useful! Do you think they work as well with tall, chunky watches? I'm used to a thick rubber strap on the U1 for example, will the relatively thin cloth feel strange (very subjective I know)?

Cheers

Dave

Thanks very much for the pics and info, really useful! Do you think they work as well with tall, chunky watches? I'm used to a thick rubber strap on the U1 for example, will the relatively thin cloth feel strange (very subjective I know)?

Cheers

Dave
    The one on the Vanguard Bronze did feel strange at first but it now ive got used to it the watch feels smaller and more wearable, no thick chunky strap underneath the wrist.

Cheers

Dave

Craftsman
    Thanks folks, I think I'm going to try out a mirage with red centre line for the U1.

Cheers

Dave