closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: European Watch Company and Chrono24

European Watch Company and Chrono24

A friend of mine has seen an secondhand IWC watch on Chrono24 from the above seller. He says it’s significantly cheaper than others he’s seen so has asked me to see if anyone has had any dealings with them. It’s a trusted seller on C24 (but what does that mean?), with 123 good reviews, ave 4.9/5. So it all looks good, but I guess no harm in doing some extra due diligence.

Do C24 step in if there’s an issue or do they just provide the platform for sellers?

The company is based in Boston USA, so I guess there would be import taxes (+Vat?) , watch is valued at £3000, does anyone know what they could be?

Thanks all

Pete

Craftsman
    No info on the seller but tax bill would be £600 I think.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMater View Post
    No info on the seller but tax bill would be £600 I think.
    Yes, no import taxes per se, just VAT at 20%.

Craftsman
    I dealt directly with European Watch Co some years ago. They are a reputable bricks and mortar store but I found I had to ask a LOT of questions to get a true picture of what I was buying.

Bottom line, they won't volunteer info that could damage the price..... Best to corner them with precise questions if there is any aspect of the watch you need clarification on, particularly on straps, boxes and paperwork.

I had a small problem with my purchase and, to their credit, they made good (but it shouldn't have got to that point).

All the best

Dave

Master
    I bought an IWC Aquatimer at their store a number of years ago, no issues with the purchase. I would use them again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Master
    European Watch is extremely reputable they are located on Newbury Street in Boston. I am located in MA and they have a good rep here and online with other fora.