closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Selling my Patek to Chronext

Apprentice

Selling my Patek to Chronext

Hi gents,

Quick query, I'm in conversations with Chronext to sell my Patek Golden Ellipse.

Anyone had any experience selling to them? I've trawled through various related threads but I see most users have bought from them and not really provided feedback regarding selling.

Cheers,

I sold 2 watches last summer to Chronext. It took almost a week to reach acceptable price, but after that it was smooth transaction –*they sent me shipping documentation, I packed and gave watches to courier and got my money in one week after shipping.

Concluded a very nice deal with them today fo4 two of my watches. I must say they have bent over backwards to keep me happy! I’m impressed. I’ve bought and sold several times with them and the only watch out is you have to wait a while to get paid.

Craftsman
    Just out of interest, had you tried to sell on here or privately beforehand and if so, was there much of a price difference between your private price and what you actually achieved?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Culminator View Post
    Just out of interest, had you tried to sell on here or privately beforehand and if so, was there much of a price difference between your private price and what you actually achieved?
    I'd also be interested to hear feedback on this. Appreciate dealers have to make a profit, but I'd rather avoid the usual suspects of WF and their comedy purchase pricing. I need to sell my PO and was thinking of trying Chronext

If you hang on long enough you’ll get a little more privately, but I usually do some sort of part exchange which is convenient and quick. It depends on the watch but on Omega and Rolex, Chronext have been very good. Obviously they’ll give you more in px than straight sale.

Craftsman
    OK Thanks. So it doesn't sound like the differences are massive.